Religions. World Religions. Various Religions. The Truth.

Hawkins

Faith is required. But not in the way that you say. I encourage you to seek out the scriptures that you would have faith, in God and Jesus. There is no offence for you if you already have have faith.

If you don't have faith about what is said in the Bible, you won't have the correct faith in God and Jesus. It's so because faith is the way how a truth is conveyed. I suggest you to re-read what I said, as you missed the point.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you don't have faith about what is said in the Bible, you won't have the correct faith in God and Jesus. It's so because faith is the way how a truth is conveyed. I suggest you to re-read what I said, as you missed the point.
I had difficulty with what you said at first, but you concluded talking about faith. No offense meant.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Then do you defend one or do you defend Christianity?
I believe that there is one authentic Christian tradition. All the others are imposters. But, I do defend all those who believe in Christ as siblings in faith, and fellow subjects to the Pantocrator, King of the Universe, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is seated at the right of the Father.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe that there is one authentic Christian tradition. All the others are imposters. But, I do defend all those who believe in Christ as siblings in faith, and fellow subjects to the Pantocrator, King of the Universe, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is seated at the right of the Father.
I do not know what Pantocrator means.