Reformed Islam

Greg Jennings

Reformed Islam? That's the biggest joke ever. The entire religion is a farce, they ****ing hate the west. Yet flock here and use our resources. And send the money back to fund terrorism. My tax dollars shouldn't pay for this. **** you allah

You guys do realize that most Muslims are not killers right?

theophilus

You guys do realize that most Muslims are not killers right?

Yes.

There are as many "nominal" Muslims as there are "nominal" Christians.

There are muslims that eat pork (behind closed doors says a friend in Dubai), don't pray 5 times a day and have little clue about their holy book.

There are christians that never attend corporate worship, never tithe and never read their Bibles.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The Saudi Royal family supports shia extremists (not ISIS). I'm not entirely sure where most of ISIS's funding comes from. They probably don't get much, but just have been able to steal things in conquered territory

they are muslims
and
they are not the only ones supporting terrorists
and
it could be just a defensive measure

many others are supporting the terrorists
and
they are muslims

Greg Jennings

they are muslims
and
they are not the only ones supporting terrorists
and
it could be just a defensive measure

many others are supporting the terrorists
and
they are muslims

Perhaps, but I haven't seen anything saying that. The people who live in ISIS controlled territory have no choice but to help when they are asked to, but a large number of civilians simply packed up and left so that they could escape that situation.

There very well may be a few wealthy Sunnis who are funding the Islamic State but I am not aware of that being confirmed

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Perhaps, but I haven't seen anything saying that. The people who live in ISIS controlled territory have no choice but to help when they are asked to, but a large number of civilians simply packed up and left so that they could escape that situation.

There very well may be a few wealthy Sunnis who are funding the Islamic State but I am not aware of that being confirmed

isis?
they didn't invent terrorism
islam did
islam is being supported by islam

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Shiites, Sunnis, and Kurds don't support each other. They hate each other just as much as they hate Christians (except for the Kurds. They don't hate Christians)

you will see that the sunnis and the shiites are a tag team
if
you know their history

Greg Jennings

you will see that the sunnis and the shiites are a tag team
if
you know their history

In the past you might be right. I don't know much about the sects in pre-modern times. But in today's world, they aren't working together. They're killing each other.

Even Sunnis are killing other Sunnis. That's what the civil war in Syria is about right now

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In the past you might be right. I don't know much about the sects in pre-modern times. But in today's world, they aren't working together. They're killing each other.

Even Sunnis are killing other Sunnis. That's what the civil war in Syria is about right now

they were killing each other in the 7th century
and
it may have slowed them down
but that didn't stop them from taking peace from the earth