Receiving Jesus Christ as Your Personal Savior

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm used to this truth not being accepted RP . But I got to be honest , I've seen you around here for awhile , I thought you were different . Meaning you had the capability to be honest with yourself .
Do I really need to show you how to look up the Vines Greek dictionary definition of pisteuo ?

If I can't persuade you with sound Greek text and the corresponding dictionarys definition , I guess I'm done .

I looked up the Greek word "Pisteuo" on the internet. The definition for pisteuo is faith. There is nothing there about a surrendered life. I agree that faith is more than believing. Faith involves our whole intellect, it is a very personal thing because we are involved in it. Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus lived and died for our salvation and without him we are lost.

There are no hidden messages in the Bible. Those that translated the Bible from Greek to English did not make any mistakes. The English Bible says the same thing as the Greek.

There are people who like to think that they have discovered some new thing in the Bible that others are not aware of, making themselves special. One of those was John Calvin. John Calvin was Jealous of Martin Luther because Luther discovered justification by faith. It was there in the Bible, it was not hidden. The results of John Calvin's new discovery of predestination was one of the greatest heresies ever conceived by man.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I looked up the Greek word "Pisteuo" on the internet. The definition for pisteuo is faith. There is nothing there about a surrendered life. I agree that faith is more than believing. Faith involves our whole intellect, it is a very personal thing because we are involved in it. Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus lived and died for our salvation and without him we are lost.

There are no hidden messages in the Bible. Those that translated the Bible from Greek to English did not make any mistakes. The English Bible says the same thing as the Greek.

There are people who like to think that they have discovered some new thing in the Bible that others are not aware of, making themselves special. One of those was John Calvin. John Calvin was Jealous of Martin Luther because Luther discovered justification by faith. It was there in the Bible, it was not hidden. The results of John Calvin's new discovery of predestination was one of the greatest heresies ever conceived by man.

Please don't teach anymore children about Christ.

beloved57

pate

You will not be saved if you cannot receive this atonement for your sins.

Two things wrong about this statement. #1 This is saying that Christ's atoning death in and of itself doesn't save them He died for, which is Blasphemy #1 and #2 that Salvation lies in what the sinner does, a work salvation which is blasphemy # 2

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

pates blasphemy that Christs reconciling death, wasnt enough to save them He died for.

You are apparently illiterate or spiritually dead, maybe both.

"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Robert Pate

Banned
Please don't teach anymore children about Christ.

Children come to know Jesus as their savior at a very early age. They are not sophisticated like adults. I used to teach them the Gospel on the felt board. Sometimes as many as 50 to 60. We would canvas the neighbor hood on Saturday and bring them to church on the bus on Sunday. It was a wonderful experience. Some of them had never been in a church.

beloved57

You are apparently illiterate or spiritually dead, maybe both.

"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

You deny Christ and His saving Work and exalt man, thats how all false religions do.

beloved57

Children come to know Jesus as their savior at a very early age. They are not sophisticated like adults. I used to teach them the Gospel on the felt board. Sometimes as many as 50 to 60. We would canvas the neighbor hood on Saturday and bring them to church on the bus on Sunday. It was a wonderful experience. Some of them had never been in a church.

You taught them Christ blood didnt save all for whom it was shed !

Robert Pate

Banned
You taught them Christ blood didnt save all for whom it was shed !

I was also very active with "Christians in Action". Christians in Action is a Pentecostal group that does street witnessing. I am not a Pentecostal, but I liked the idea of street witnessing. We would meet and then go out on the streets of Los Angeles, usually in a busy area with tracks and a small Bible and stop people on the street and talk to them about Jesus. You would think that there would be a lot of resistance, but there wasn't. A lot of people want to know about Jesus. This was also a wonderful and rewarding experience.

beloved57

I was also very active with "Christians in Action". Christians in Action is a Pentecostal group that does street witnessing. I am not a Pentecostal, but I liked the idea of street witnessing. We would meet and then go out on the streets of Los Angeles, usually in a busy area with tracks and a small Bible and stop people on the street and talk to them about Jesus. You would think that there would be a lot of resistance, but there wasn't. A lot of people want to know about Jesus. This was also a wonderful and rewarding experience.
The jesus you talk about is a false christ that cant save .

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are lost.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

You keep making that false accusation because that is all that you can do. If you had the truth you would refute me with scripture, but you can't, because there are no scriptures that refute me. As a matter of fact the Bible is on my side and is against you.

beloved57

You keep making that false accusation because that is all that you can do. If you had the truth you would refute me with scripture, but you can't, because there are no scriptures that refute me. As a matter of fact the Bible is on my side and is against you.

Its no false accusation, but the truth. You teach that sinners Christ died for are lost, dont lie

Robert Pate

Banned
It evidently taught you to believe that Christs death doesnt save anyone either, cause you sure dont believe it.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, Hebrews 2:9, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47.

Your problem is that you don't believe God's word. You have chosen by your own free will to believe the words of a heretic.