Reading: The Gospels

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 27, day, here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen and a Jew, Jewish, of Israel.

Over the last four months I have read the Four Gospels, (The Gospel According to) Matthew, (The Gospel According to) Mark, (The Gospel According to) Luke, and (The Gospel According to) John. One idea is to read one Gospel Account each month. I observe the Jewish calendar. The next month is the third month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 27, day, here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen and a Jew, Jewish, of Israel.

Over the last four months I have read the Four Gospels, (The Gospel According to) Matthew, (The Gospel According to) Mark, (The Gospel According to) Luke, and (The Gospel According to) John. One idea is to read one Gospel Account each month. I observe the Jewish calendar. The next month is the third month.

Shalom.

Jacob

The first 4 books of the New Testament are not the Gospel. The Catholics gave them that title. The Gospel is the work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf for our justification and our salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The first 4 books of the New Testament are not the Gospel. The Catholics gave them that title. The Gospel is the work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf for our justification and our salvation.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying to be true. The Gospel According to or A Gospel Account are different from The Gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying to be true. The Gospel According to or a Gospel Account are different from the Gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

There is only one Gospel and it is not Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

The Gospel is "Good News". It is good news for poor lost sinner. The good news is that Jesus has victoriously fulfilled and abolished the law for all who believe in him, Ephesians 2:15.
The Gospel is "Good News". It is good news because Jesus has atoned for our sins and not ours only, but for the whole world, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The Gospel is "Good News". It is good news for poor lost sinner. The good news is that Jesus has victoriously fulfilled and abolished the law for all who believe in him, Ephesians 2:15.
The Gospel is "Good News". It is good news because Jesus has atoned for our sins and not ours only, but for the whole world, 2 Corinthians 5:21.
What was abolished is the enmity, that is, the Law of commandments contained in ordinances. And I do not know if this is just what separated Jew from Gentile or Greek, or what ordinances, or Law of commandments contained in ordinances, are or is being referred to here.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. This includes Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Were the titles or Titles applied later, understanding that the Gospel is in Jesus Christ?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
What was abolished is the enmity, that is, the Law of commandments contained in ordinances. And I do not know if this is just what separated Jew from Gentile or Greek, or what ordinances, or Law of commandments contained in ordinances, are or is being referred to here.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. This includes Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Were the titles or Titles applied later, understanding that the Gospel is in Jesus Christ?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus abolished the law. The enmity is the law. The law brings enmity, judgment and condemnation. The law was nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14. To be under the law is to be under condemnation., Galatians 3:10.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus abolished the law. The enmity is the law. The law brings enmity, judgment and condemnation. The law was nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14. To be under the law is to be under condemnation., Galatians 3:10.
Shalom.

You may be misinterpreting what you are reading. Did you know that Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

You may be misinterpreting what you are reading. Did you know that Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets?

Shalom.

Jacob

For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unsaved they are under it and will be judged by it. Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21. The law will damn you to hell.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unsaved they are under it and will be judged by it. Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21. The law will damn you to hell.
Shalom.

If you are familiar with the Law, it is important to hear the Law. There is nothing wrong with the Law. It is the individual who is wrong. It is important to obey God's commands, to observe His commandments, whether you understand all of the Law or accept Torah or not. Remember, there are essentials for those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Does the Christ fulfilling His destiny and finishing his work mean that the followers of the Christ and His teachings and His example aren't to also do the will of GOD in their own life?

How is it that the way to GOD would actually be the opposite ofbwhst the Christ taught, and His example?

Is good news supposed to be equal tithe noise of confusion?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Nonsense

The Law is written on the heart of the believer and is not to be ignored due to pride, vanity, or idol worship.

popsthebuilder

All will be judged.

All will not be condemned.