Random thoughts thread for pretty much anything

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Since a great many threads lately seem to be just random thoughts, i thought id make one too.

Ive always wondered how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I dont think they can but maybe someone would give it a guess and i wonder if the amount of it would be more or less depending on whether the woodchuck was conservative or liberal....

Any other random thoughts?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I left th' forum for awhile and just came back to find this thread.

No, no, I didn't come back to find this thread.

I came back and found this thread.

I'm not saying that it was lost at some point, just that when I came back, there it was on my screne....screen.
So, now I'm expressing random thoughts as they cross the screen of my mind.

I was actually going to see what Tet has come back with in the 'pre-trib' thread, when I happened to see this thread posted by my dear Sister.
Hmm, :think: I wonder what it is that Tet has for me. I'll bet that I've heard it before, though. I just might let the suspension build a bit before going there. I wonder if Tet feels suspended. I don't reckon he believes in levitation. Some folks in here do. I'll bet you can guess who!

Well, that's probably enough of my random thoughts, for now.
I do have some more, but I've grown weary of typing.

TTFN

Steko

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think you made that up back in 70 ad....and on top of that, woodchucks stopped chucking wood in 70 ad also, so there :nananana:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Feeling thankful right now that our computers arent going to all blow up or something like they thought in 2000 :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh! I thought they did. I din't have one, then. :noid:

I had one but it wasn't much of one, it was by gateway and it was broken more than it worked all it did was aol and had a video graphics card - my son wanted it. I think if i remember right it had about 200 and something memory and a 50 meg hard drive with a floppy disk thing on it.

way 2 go

if woodchuck was on a pile of wood chips and digging into the pile
would that be woodchuck chucking wood ?

:chuckle:

Nazaroo

1.jpg

rstrats

I don't know about the amount, but if it were a liberal woodchuck, it would be chucking the wood from someone else's woodpile and giving it to other liberals who decided they didn't want to do their own chucking, whereas if it were a conservative woodchuck, it would be chucking the wood from its own woodpile and giving it to those who truly weren't able to chuck the wood for themselves.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't know about the amount, but if it were a liberal woodchuck, it would be chucking the wood from someone else's woodpile and giving it to other liberals who decided they didn't want to do their own chucking, whereas if it were a conservative woodchuck, it would be chucking the wood from its own woodpile and giving it to those who truly weren't able to chuck the wood for themselves.

:rotfl:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Since a great many threads lately seem to be just random thoughts, i thought id make one too.

Ive always wondered how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I dont think they can but maybe someone would give it a guess and i wonder if the amount of it would be more or less depending on whether the woodchuck was conservative or liberal....

Any other random thoughts?

Ask Sally.. she knows. She's down by the seashore selling seashells.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yea, Government! :hammer:

Just realized today that since yesterday I was breaking the law by tossing my cigar butt out the car window. :eek:

glorydaz

if woodchuck was on a pile of wood chips and digging into the pile
would that be woodchuck chucking wood ?

:chuckle:

Finally, a picture I can grab ahold of. Yep, that would definately be a woodchuck chucking wood. :thumb:

glorydaz

Whoa up there. You just topped the last picture I had in mind. :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yea, Government! :hammer:

Just realized today that since yesterday I was breaking the law by tossing my cigar butt out the car window. :eek:

I was with someone once a couple years ago that tossed one out (cigarette butt) and we got pulled over and the cop made her pick it up and said warning that time but the next time it would be A $2000 fine for littering.

Did you get a ticket?