Quotations of the day

FineLinen

6923413-E-M-Bounds-Quote-What-the-Church-needs-to-day-is-not-more.jpg

FineLinen

“Wherever you are, be all there! Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God.” ~Jim Elliot

Christian-quotes-to-uplift-your-spirits.png

Last edited:

FineLinen

ABBA's Perfect Satisfaction =

"All the broken and dislocated pieces of the universe, people and things, animals and atoms get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmonies all because of His death." ~MSG

FineLinen

Who JAH bless, no man curse!

He comes to make His blessings flow far as the curse is found.

"And every curse will be broken and no longer exist, for the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there in the city. His loving servants will serve him." ~TPT

"The Angel showed me Water-of-Life River, crystal bright. It flowed from the Throne of God and the Lamb, right down the middle of the street. The Tree of Life was planted on each side of the River, producing twelve kinds of fruit, a ripe fruit each month. The leaves of the Tree are for healing the nations. Never again will anything be cursed. The Throne of God and of the Lamb is at the center." ~MSG

Last edited:

FineLinen

"The law tells me how crooked I am. Grace comes along and straightens me out." ~ Dwight L. Moody

[youtube]eKKvt8W0zXg[/youtube]

FineLinen

Today's word is not Hebrew or Greek, it's Inuit!

The word is issumagijoujunnainermik.

When missionaries first shared the gospel with the Inuit tribes in Alaska, they couldn't find any word in the Inuit language for forgiveness. So, they took a number of Inuit words and joined them to form a new word -- Issu-magi-jou-jun-nai-ner-mik -- and it became the Inuit word for forgiveness.

The individual words are "Not-being-able-to-think-about-it-anymore."