Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

God's Truth

The priesthood will do it right.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Malachi 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

Jesus already came.

Jesus is the High Priest.

All have a chance to be saved NOW.

It will be too late if Jesus comes again in an unrepentant's lifetime.

When Jesus comes again, it will NOT be to bear sin. How will these Jews be saved if Jesus does not bear their sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
The priesthood will do it right.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Malachi 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

as in the days of old

Tet: Darby....Figurative...Hyperbole....Bullinger.....Fallible men....You're in denial....Allegory....Darby....Don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul?....I was a dispensationalist for 25 years....Invented by a teenage girl....Nobody taught....Darby.....No, er....Exhibit A....Fulfilled in AD 70....Fulfilled in Christ Jesus....Darby....Of the flesh....Man made(fill in the blank)......Only one gospel...Darby.....Darby.....

Cricket....Cricket....

God's Truth

Yes, though a cursory glance through the law will convict her as a transgressor.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Why don't you stop sinning?

All you are doing is doing a worthless rebuke to Paul who says we are to work out our salvation with trembling and fear.

All you are doing is rebuking Paul, and that is exactly what the devil wants you to do.

God's Truth

as in the days of old

Cricket....Cricket....

Wow. You think it will be pleasant to God that animal sacrifices are offered instead of the Lamb of God finally being accepted.

The Jews, and ALL nationalities better do it BEFORE Jesus comes, because when Jesus does come, it will be too late for their sins to be covered.

God's Truth

I can't, as long as I'm trapped in this beautiful yet vile body of mine.

And you can't either.

Fess up.

So then Paul made his body a slave, but you say he did not.

I want to help you, for you have no idea about the power of God and what your obedience can do for you.

God's Truth

Notice that STP is set only on attacking me and not dealing with God's Truth.

STP says that when Jesus comes again, the Jews will offer animal sacrifices pleasing to God!

However, the BIBLE says that when Jesus comes again, he will NOT come to bear sin. Who and how then are the Jews going to be forgiven for not believing in Jesus' blood for their sin? Too late...

When Jesus comes again as a thief in the night, be ready.

SaulToPaul 2

Notice that STP is set only on attacking me and not dealing with God's Truth.

STP says that when Jesus comes again, the Jews will offer animal sacrifices pleasing to God!

However, the BIBLE says that when Jesus comes again, he will NOT come to bear sin. Who and how then are the Jews going to be forgiven for not believing in Jesus' blood for their sin? Too late...

When Jesus comes again as a thief in the night, be ready.

Do you deny your flesh 100% of the time?
Do you ever have a thought that isn't 100% godly?

GT: "I do not sin"

When challenged on one of her bold statements, GT says it is accusing and attacking. Clever. Subtil.