President Trump Town Hall hosted by Sean Hannity | FULL

KerimF

Sorry for being sincere, I am real amazed how the same person is seen by some people as being their greatest President while some others see him as their worst President ?!
I didn't imagine that this could happen in our days.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Character counts for some voters. Party for others.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sorry for being sincere, I am real amazed how the same person is seen by some people as being their greatest President while some others see him as their worst President ?!
I didn't imagine that this could happen in our days.

It's not that difficult to understand. Half of our country is insane. They had a psychological disruption in November 2016 that they have never recovered from.

PyramidHead

It's not that difficult to understand. Half of our country is insane. They had a psychological disruption in November 2016 that they have never recovered from.

I know!! The small Pro-Trump group by my apartment caught on my wife is black and now they scream race mixer at me if they notice me. It’s bizarre, this in 2020, absolutely insane

KerimF

I don't believe that healthy mature persons could be insane at any level.
But, let us recall always that humans are gifted to play any role we may imagine... including insanity :)

[1] But some people could be deceived by the advanced audio/visual techniques since they used to believe what they see and hear on their monitors..
[2] Some others just look where their interests are, even on a daily basis :)
[3] Also there are people who follow their elders, to be on the safe side.
[4] Unfortunately, there are people (likely young) who are ready to do anything in exchange for survival, if not for some other pleasant things :)

We like it or not, in the physical world, the strongest group wins; not the righteous powerless one :(
Also, it is not surprising to hear when a group wins: "We won because God is on our side" :)