PRAISE GOD THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE PRESIDENCY!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've been praying for President Trump to win the Presidency and keep the evil that is Hillary and her ilk, out of the White House. God answered a myriad of prayers tonight. His will is done. I was fearful for this country had it turned out differently. I now feel a sense of relief and safety about the future of our nation going forward. President Trump has a Christian Vice-President, which is a much-needed addition. Thank God for this outcome.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've been praying for President Trump to win the Presidency and keep the evil that is Hillary and her ilk, out of the White House. God answered a myriad of prayers tonight. His will is done. I was fearful for this country had it turned out differently. I now feel a sense of relief and safety about the future of our nation going forward. President Trump has a Christian Vice-President, which is a much-needed addition. Thank God for this outcome.
I agree GM !! Trump is the better candidate and we should all pray for him

Robert Pate

Banned

Atleast the country will stand a chance to prosper again.

Bard_the_Bowman

Amen and Amen to all of your comments above.

I agree with you all. Some people have been saying it is the lesser of two evils...but the lesser of two evils is still the lesser of two evils.

Hope the country can regroup and make some progress.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It is all the PC nonsense that got to many Americans, who have felt marginalized a long time.

They have no easy way to make anyone listen, and those reporting the results will never listen. heck, some of them were half on tears when it was clear the Duck had did it!

You know what really make me sick, them saying (suggesting) the conservative people are under-educated. You see, most white people are in that voting block, and being very large, the block includes many average persons who do not have college degrees.

Now these white democrats, that liberal group that is in the media, sure they are above average in education, and yet they trout themselves, being the educated party, yet never take an average of all in their party, including the blacks and Latinos; had they taken themselves as a whole, the population would be even less educated, but no, they cannot do that because that would be oppressing and singeing out minorities.

This is what many average Americans are sick over, the ridicule of the liberal white elite, over the majority white who feel voiceless. If you think all these people came out to vote a religious conscious, you are mislead, it is like Brexit, a reaction of average people who made this country what it is, and now feel excluded and voiceless. This is the real moral aspect, all people should have right, not just women and minorities.

When anyone speaks out about this, it is always someone like Trad and BillyBob, who make all of us feel foolish and ashamed for feeling marginalized, because some are real race haters.

One does not have to hate other people in order to stand up for themselves. this is why Donald won; he does know and will say what most Americans, Brits as well, are afraid to say and claim for themselves.

Sealeaf

We have elected a man so crooked he can't let his tax returns be seen. A man with major financial entanglements with foreign powers which he will not disclose. A man who plans to keep family control of his business while he is President. A man with so little moral compass that he publicly made fun of handicapped people, and boosted of his ability to flaunt the law because of who he is.

God help America, and most important, God help the poor foolish average Americans who believe he is on their side. Great will be their disappointment.