Place yer bets

Place yer bets

• Total voters

WizardofOz

Hilary ain't about to be President, liberals have simply grown so delusional, under the same spell they've been in for a long time now. People voting for a candidate based on dumb standings like supporting Black Lives Matter? HA :chuckle:

People are trying to say Trump is handing her the vote, based on delegates? They're idiots and Trump knows it- he has the silent majority.

Friendly wager?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All the illegal aliens in democrat districts will be voting multiple times.

That's why liberals want immigration to open wide up even for illegals. They all will come here to reap from the government and vote towards the left. They can't get all of America to agree with them, so they pull outsiders in to push the rest away.

The best word to describe the Left is 'criminal'.

journey

I think that the public is angry enough at the Washington establishment to put Trump in the whitehouse. By the way, I won't be voting for Trump in the primaries. I will be voting for Cruz or Rubio - which I don't know yet.

This Charming Manc

Nice to see a version of reality based on unsubstantiated Nick rants

That's why liberals want immigration to open wide up even for illegals. They all will come here to reap from the government and vote towards the left. They can't get all of America to agree with them, so they pull outsiders in to push the rest away.

The best word to describe the Left is 'criminal'.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think that the public is angry enough at the Washington establishment to put Trump in the whitehouse. By the way, I won't be voting for Trump in the primaries. I will be voting for Cruz or Rubio - which I don't know yet.

zli34.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump has the momentum behind him going into Super Tuesday and his "coronation" can only be blocked in the unlikely event that either Cruz or Rubio were to drop out this week.

Being the leader, however, brings its own heightened level of pressure and intensive scrutiny - the jury is still out as to whether Trump freewheeling, off-the cuff style, that has been fast and loose with the facts, could now become a major liability!

journey

I think that Clinton will be endicted for multiple felony counts before the general election. This will obviously have a major impact on the general election.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that Clinton will be endicted for multiple felony counts before the general election. This will obviously have a major impact on the general election.

As fun as that is to think about, it will never happen.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

don't you think that will be controlled by obama?
and
don't you think obama wants hillary to continue his policies?

duh