Pet Peeves

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The words work just fine without any knowledge of the stopwatches.
So a drunk slurring his words will just naturally utter the word, "Mississippi" in one second? Hardly. But if that same drunk was hearing the sound of a stopwatch in his head, he'd probably come close to nailing the timing.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or those people the store that back up right into you.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eeew! I used to work for a couple that had cocker spaniels that pooped all over the carpet. Nasty!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Everyone's favorite transphobe, Matt Walsh, added 3 more pet peeves under the category of breaking road rules. Pretty funny because so true:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone's favorite transphobe, Matt Walsh, added 3 more pet peeves under the category of breaking road rules. Pretty funny because so true:

Couldn’t….agree….MORE!!
Especially about the bicyclists!

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Why are people now stopping a full car length short of the stop line at an intersection?

When did the phrase "I appreciate you " become a thing? It doesn't even make sense. I can understand saying I appreciate your help or I appreciate your assistance, but I appreciate you?

If one more person says to me, you're good, I am going to go berserk

Hoping

Banned
Why are people now stopping a full car length short of the stop line at an intersection?
Yeah, what's with that?
When did the phrase "I appreciate you " become a thing? It doesn't even make sense. I can understand saying I appreciate your help or I appreciate your assistance, but I appreciate you?
I first heard that expression from some Oklahoma City guys on TV's "Street Outlaws".
The racers from Memphis say it too.
If one more person says to me, you're good, I am going to go berserk
Your...OK...?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eeew! I used to work for a couple that had cocker spaniels that pooped all over the carpet. Nasty!
We were once delivering a piece of furniture to a house. And we walked in to figure out where it was going. Upon opening the door I was hit in the face with this horrible smell of dog doo doo. And a quick survey of the house showed a number of doggy piles in the living room and down the hallway from my view just at the front door. I quickly said we were leaving the furniture right inside the front door and that was it. The lady said that would be okay and we did that still having to avoid a couple pooch muffins.

How does someone live like that? She said it was no problem to leave it at the front door because her husband would move it when he got home from work. I'm saying she wasn't married and if she was he didn't have a job.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pooch muffins, eew! Yes this couple's house was full of them. Yuk. Not to mention the pee stains.