Pentagon report Russian infiltrationTrump organization and influential republicans

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You have a tribal eye.....
Why don't you just investigate something for truth rather than do the tribalist thing?

It saves a lot of time if I just assume that anything that comes from MSNBC or Huffington Post or Washington Post is false.

Much like assuming that anything Barbie says is a lie. History bears me out.

eider

It saves a lot of time if I just assume that anything that comes from MSNBC or Huffington Post or Washington Post is false.

Much like assuming that anything Barbie says is a lie. History bears me out.

That's bigotry isn't it?
It means that you've lost the ability to investigate and judge each report on its merits. A characteristic of your tribalism maybe?

ok doser

That's bigotry isn't it?
It means that you've lost the ability to investigate and judge each report on its merits. A characteristic of your tribalism maybe?

I can't imagine why you would call it bigotry it's a recognition based on their histories that they are more more often than not dishonest in one manner or another

eider

I can't imagine why you would call it bigotry it's a recognition based on their histories that they are more more often than not dishonest in one manner or another

Oh please.
Look in the mirror.
You tell lies for fun, or so you have said, and laugh when folks believe them. Pretending to own a military type rifle.... when in fact all you own is a man-toy pellet gun. Typical you.

​​​​​​And you seem to have lost the ability to individually investigate for truth.

Individual investigation wins over institutional indoctrination every time.
​​​​​​

ok doser

You told me how you had so much fun with your silly deception about owning a AR rifle ...

I never deceived you about owning an "AR rifle". I was very careful in my language to make clear that I was talking about a semi automatic rifle. And that's exactly what my CO2 powered pellet rifle is. A semi automatic rifle.

I didnt lie.

I didnt deceive.

YOU made false assumptions and spazzed out. It was hilarious :)