Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Youtube video "What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?" The answer might surprise you.

I have researched both sides of the current conflict and this is the most honest and accurate explaination of what has actually happened!

Thank you for sharing this Beam Up!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am familiar with this smokescreen, but the reality is this:

The British tried to work out an agreement acceptable to both Arabs and Jews, but their insistence on the former's approval guaranteed failure. They subsequently turned the issue over to the UN in February 1947.

The UN established a Special Commission on Palestine (UNSCOP) to devise a solution. Delegates from 11 nations* went there and found what had long been apparent: The conflicting national aspirations of Jews and Arabs could not be reconciled.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/partition_plan.html

We have an international dispute that remains basically the same since 1937, a dispute between brothers.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am familiar with this smokescreen, but the reality is this:

The British tried to work out an agreement acceptable to both Arabs and Jews, but their insistence on the former's approval guaranteed failure. They subsequently turned the issue over to the UN in February 1947.

The UN established a Special Commission on Palestine (UNSCOP) to devise a solution. Delegates from 11 nations* went there and found what had long been apparent: The conflicting national aspirations of Jews and Arabs could not be reconciled.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/partition_plan.html

We have an international dispute that remains basically the same since 1937, a dispute between brothers.

You don't see that the dispute started long before that?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't see that the dispute started long before that?

Do you believe the current State of Israel is in the process of acknowledging Jesus of Nazareth as being the Christ?

If they aren't they are going down a dead-end road. Why do you want to see the Jews destroyed?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe the current State of Israel is in the process of acknowledging Jesus of Nazareth as being the Christ?

If they aren't they are going down a dead-end road. Why do you want to see the Jews destroyed?

Salvation has never come from rhetoric or religion. You are literally questioning the words of God. He has plans that are called a mystery in Romans 11. Joel 3:2 even compliments this, but who am I to expect you to believe scripture?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Salvation has never come from rhetoric or religion. You are literally questioning the words of God. He has plans that are called a mystery in Romans 11. Joel 3:2 even compliments this, but who am I to expect you to believe scripture?

It's the "Jews" who are dividing the land by claiming land that is not theirs.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Where do you live? US of A? I suggest you make sure to live only in that part which wasn't 'claimed' from other nations. I think Alaska might fit the bill.

Don't forget the slaughter of the Naitive Americans and the British rule the U.S. succeeded from.

: )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

What rhetoric has infected your common sense? Do you even read the Bible? Do you understand Islam?

Chair is expressing that Israel is being told what to do by people that have no business meddling in its affairs.

Your biblical background is tainted by some denomination! I would predict either Calvinism or a tainted branch of "Church of God". Most church of God stands with Israel, but their are a few houses that make the Calvinist claim to "being the Elect of God" that are referenced towards the literal blood of Jacob.

I'm guessing you have hook line and sinker bought the replacement theology, Spiritual Israel malarkey.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Hashem will do what He has promised, despite your rhetoric that disgraces many valuable people. He will do it in His time and, unfortunately, Israel will suffer horribly up until that very moment, but the sky will open and Hashem will show why horses and chariots, theological lies and religion, have no power over Him and His promises.

Until the midnight is broaken by the Eagles Wings of God, I'm posting a video about some wonderful soldiers that your vomit against Israel and Jacobs blood is perpetually disgracing.

A Loving Tribute to the Fallen IDF troops

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What rhetoric has infected your common sense? Do you even read the Bible? Do you understand Islam?

Chair is expressing that Israel is being told what to do by people that have no business meddling in its affairs.

Your biblical background is tainted by some denomination! I would predict either Calvinism or a tainted branch of "Church of God". Most church of God stands with Israel, but their are a few houses that make the Calvinist claim to "being the Elect of God" that are referenced towards the literal blood of Jacob.

I'm guessing you have hook line and sinker bought the replacement theology, Spiritual Israel malarkey.

OK, I'm curious as to the basis for your interest in a religion based on bloodless atonement. What do you see it that attracts you?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where do you live? US of A? I suggest you make sure to live only in that part which wasn't 'claimed' from other nations. I think Alaska might fit the bill.

Texas was ceded by Mexico as part of a treaty. Have the Arabs ceded the West Bank as part of a treaty?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
OK, I'm curious as to the basis for your interest in a religion based on bloodless atonement. What do you see it that attracts you?

It is the authority of God and Scripture that attracts me, as well as the historical lineage of the blood of Jacob. I am not an advocate of religion in any fashion.

I simply proclaim Christ Crucified as my hope and the hope of all humanity. I do not say that any magic words or actions save us. There is indeed a lineage of Jacob. In study of all scripture, it becomes clear that Israel is the land of God and the Jews are His long lasting testimony of His presence and even His chosen vehicle of Birth.

He did not set them up to destroy them. God has always had a plan for even the hardest hearted of Jacobs blood.

Once, the Jews professed to be special in the eyes of God, while every one else was shunned by them. Now, a large number of Christians are doing the very same thing and including Israel and the Jews in their group to be condescending towards.

This is a big mistake.