OUR PATTERN FOR SALVATION

beloved57

I don't have to... I made NO CLAIM... again you show how ignorant you are.

Shes entitled to her claim, her opinion, even if she doesn't want to spend time explaining to you.

She believes that if anyone is saved, they were all saved the same way 2 Tim 1:9

9 who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Its not like when you are shown scripture you are going to believe it anyway.

DAN P

Shes entitled to her claim, her opinion, even if she doesn't want to spend time explaining to you.

She believes that if anyone is saved, they were all saved the same way 2 Tim 1:9

9 who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Hi and I write and anyone will see my explanation and that satisfies me and all can see the reference in BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB and check the Greek text and see who is speaking the truth !!

And we see that the PATTERN for the B O C is Paul as only to him was given the dispensation of the MYSTERY and ONLY TO HIM !!

dan p

Nanja

Exactly Brother, I know that's not about to happen.

beloved57

Hi and I write and anyone will see my explanation and that satisfies me and all can see the reference in BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB and check the Greek text and see who is speaking the truth !!

And we see that the PATTERN for the B O C is Paul as only to him was given the dispensation of the MYSTERY and ONLY TO HIM !!

dan p

Not even relevant , you just showing off. The Pattern is Salvation by the Sovereign Grace of God.

Nanja

Exactly Brother. I began to formalize a complete illustration of the Truth, but realized that it would be for naught.

Nanja

I feel you, but Im sure I would be edified by it.

Okay, here it is:

Adam and Eve and their posterity were made in the Image and Likeness of God Gen. 1:26. And so we believe that all who were made in the Image and Likeness of God shall be conformed to the Image of Christ, who is God. Eph. 1:4-5. This clearly speaks of their Salvation for Adam and all mankind in Him..

However, for all the rest of humanity, not having been predestined unto the Adoption of Sons by Jesus Christ; or not being predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son Rom. 8:29, they were never originally in Adam when he was made in the Image and Likeness of God, but were chosen in their father the devil.