Origins of the final solution

ClimateSanity

http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/bison/9780803259799/

I was recently drawn to watch Schindler's list again and it made me curious how such a thing could happen. I have the PDF for this book and it's very enlightening.

Danoh

The Godfather 1

MICHAEL: How bad do you think it's gonna be?

CLEMENZA: Pretty *******bad. Probably all the other Families will line up against us. That's alright...this things gotta happen every five years or so...ten years helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know you got to stop them at the beginning, like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, They should've never let him get away with that. They were just asking for big trouble.

Change Munich to Helsinki.

That should give you an idea "how such a thing could (eventually) happen."

Just a matter of your farce's "there are fine people on both sides" continually allowed its extreme (Trump doing a test run of his later groveling at Putin's feet, months earlier, during the Charlottesville incident).

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

ClimateSanity

The Godfather 1

MICHAEL: How bad do you think it's gonna be?

CLEMENZA: Pretty *******bad. Probably all the other Families will line up against us. That's alright...this things gotta happen every five years or so...ten years helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know you got to stop them at the beginning, like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, They should've never let him get away with that. They were just asking for big trouble.

Change Munich to Helsinki.

That should give you an idea "how such a thing could (eventually) happen."

Just a matter of your farce's "there are fine people on both sides" continually allowed its extreme (Trump doing a test run of his later groveling at Putin's feet, months earlier, during the Charlottesville incident).

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Working to save humanity from annihilation by not acting in a hostile fashion to a nation capable of it is an example of how the final solution could happen? Are you insane?

So you are saying there were only neonazis at Charlottesville? There were no people there at all protesting the removal of Confederate statues?

Or......are you saying anyone who thinks the preservation of Confederate statues is a nazi and comparable to those who implemented the final solution???

You do realize that by demonizing people who won't agree to your ideology, you make yourself capable of committing those people you just demonized to a program similar to the final solution??

That's exactly what they did to the Jews.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, it would be a better analogy if putin was Hitler, trump was Chamberlain, and ukraine was the sudetenland

But it looks like danoh wants trump to be hitler and the american electorate to be Chamberlain

the real question is - who is the jews?

the Mexicans?

The mooslims?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/bison/9780803259799/

I was recently drawn to watch Schindler's list again and it made me curious how such a thing could happen. I have the PDF for this book and it's very enlightening.

If you like Kenneth Branagh, you might be interested in Conspiracy