Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Notaclue

Which Scripture informs that the Holy Spirit can take bodily form, the gospel of Paul aka the NT or the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach? They are quite different from each other.

Acts2:29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.

having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.

Is.59:21. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.......(Gal.3:16)

Peace.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Spirits don't die.

We all have a spirit living inside us.

Our spirits are our spirits.

Jesus has a Spirit living inside him, and his Spirit is the Holy Spirit of God.

Try and get this God"s Truth. What separates man from God? SIN! Jesus was separated from God when He became sin for us;

Matthew 27:46 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Elí, Elí, lemá sabachtháni?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Why did He say it if not for this reason. The Father turned away from the Son for bearing the sin of the world.

God's Truth

Try and get this God"s Truth. What separates man from God? SIN! Jesus was separated from God when He became sin for us;

Matthew 27:46 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Elí, Elí, lemá sabachtháni?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Why did He say it if not for this reason. The Father turned away from the Son for bearing the sin of the world.

Jesus was speaking the words of God in the Old Testament about his suffering that was prophesied about a thousand years before.

When one suffers, it feels and looks as if they are forsaken---BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM GOD!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was speaking the words of God in the Old Testament about his suffering that was prophesied about a thousand years before.

When one suffers, it feels and looks as if they are forsaken---BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM GOD!

He was separated from God through the sin of the world being placed upon Him. Wake up! If you don't believe this how can you be saved?

God's Truth

He was separated from God through the sin of the world being placed upon Him. Wake up! If you don't believe this how can you be saved?

Show exactly the scripture that says the Father was separate from Jesus.

Show it now if you want me to believe something about God.

Right Divider

Body part

Prov 30:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(30:4) Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

God's Truth

Prov 30:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(30:4) Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

No way does that scripture say the Father is separate from Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ephesians 4:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first[a] descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first[a] descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

How do you ever get those scriptures say the Father was separate from Jesus?