Only God Can Condemn and Save

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can offer your thoughts, comments and suggestions in the thread :idea: or you can be a troll (Eph 4:14). :troll:
No. My thoughts are not going to help you. What you need is the truth.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[What you need is the truth. Matthew 5:17-20 NASB]

:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

"II. THE KINGDOM AND THE LAW (5:17–20)
A. The Redeemer and the law (5:17–18): Christ did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it.
B. The redeemed and the law (5:19): Those who obey and teach God’s laws will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
C. The religious leaders and the law (5:20): People like the godless Pharisees, who do not obey the law, will not enter into the Kingdom." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Mt 5:14–20). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

"II. THE KINGDOM AND THE LAW (5:17–20)
A. The Redeemer and the law (5:17–18): Christ did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it.
B. The redeemed and the law (5:19): Those who obey and teach God’s laws will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
C. The religious leaders and the law (5:20): People like the godless Pharisees, who do not obey the law, will not enter into the Kingdom." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Mt 5:14–20). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.
I have trouble seeing your post. I do not know what you are posting. Have you read and understood the scriptures? Have you read the Law and the Prophets?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Matthew 5:17-20 NASB]

"Mt 5:17–20 The Son of God and the law of God. Christ’s purpose was not to abolish the law but to fulfill it. The law would outlast heaven and earth. Every command, even what the KJV refers to as the “jots” and “tittles” (smallest letters and least strokes of a pen) are therefore significant. Christ’s disciples must be more righteous than even the Pharisees—a standard that cannot be met apart from his work on our behalf (see Rom. 3:21–22)." Willmington, H. L. (1997). Willmington’s Bible handbook (p. 527). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Mt 5:17–20 The Son of God and the law of God. Christ’s purpose was not to abolish the law but to fulfill it. The law would outlast heaven and earth. Every command, even what the KJV refers to as the “jots” and “tittles” (smallest letters and least strokes of a pen) are therefore significant. Christ’s disciples must be more righteous than even the Pharisees—a standard that cannot be met apart from his work on our behalf (see Rom. 3:21–22)." Willmington, H. L. (1997). Willmington’s Bible handbook (p. 527). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.
I encourage you to read the Law and the Prophets.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I have trouble seeing your post.
:yawn: I'm not an optometrist. :juggle:
I do not know what you are posting.
blind.gif.9101565a0a5892e86142b0b975490164.gif
Ro 11:8
I encourage you to read the Law and the Prophets.
:yawn: That's nice. Eph 4:14, Jas 3:1 :freak:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Pr 26:4
I don't know what you are telling me. I feel that you are insulting me with a yawn. I don't know your reason for putting that there. It is difficult to read the verse you posted without understanding that you put a yawn there and that I don't know what it is there for. Did you mean to insult me? What do you mean? Otherwise I am moving on.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you are telling me. I feel that you are insulting me with a yawn. I don't know your reason for putting that there. It is difficult to read the verse you posted without understanding that you put a yawn there and that I don't know what it is there for. Did you mean to insult me? What do you mean? Otherwise I am moving on.
Jacob, you're too sensitive and inquisitive. You're all over the place