One of the Commandments. You shall not commit adultery.

iouae

Yeshua says that we will have to give account even for every idle word spoken. It is my understanding that sin is not to be brought into the congregation.

You quote Yeshua yet say you go to a synagogue. This is just semantics. Church = synagogue.

If you are the Pastor/Rabbi and in charge, THEN it is your business to keep sin out of the congregation. If not, then it is not your business. Why? Because you Jacob, and I iouae also bring sin into the congregation every time we set one toe into the congregation. Everyone is a sinner. Church is sinners anonymous.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You quote Yeshua yet say you go to a synagogue. This is just semantics. Church = synagogue.

If you are the Pastor/Rabbi and in charge, THEN it is your business to keep sin out of the congregation. If not, then it is not your business. Why? Because you Jacob, and I iouae also bring sin into the congregation every time we set one toe into the congregation. Everyone is a sinner. Church is sinners anonymous.

I am sorry but you do not understand. On Shabbat we hear Moses read. We are not there to learn about sin or sinning, and when we are there we are not sinning by being there. This has not even crossed my mind. I do not know why I need to prove this to you. You are familiar with church. You do not know about the Congregation of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

I am sorry but you do not understand. On Shabbat we hear Moses read. We are not there to learn about sin or sinning, and when we are there we are not sinning by being there. This has not even crossed my mind. I do not know why I need to prove this to you. You are familiar with church. You do not know about the Congregation of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

This is the opposite of what you just said ...
"Yeshua says that we will have to give account even for every idle word spoken. It is my understanding that sin is not to be brought into the congregation."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is the opposite of what you just said ...
"Yeshua says that we will have to give account even for every idle word spoken. It is my understanding that sin is not to be brought into the congregation."

You do not know what you are talking about.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said we should concern ourselves with other's sins.

Have you changed your mind?

You are incorrect. You are responsible for yourself. Now, if you obey God's commandments do you do so with anyone else or on your own? If someone professes faith in the true God, Yahveh, they should not sin or be sinning. What are you going to do if they are doing so?

iouae

You are incorrect. You are responsible for yourself. Now, if you obey God's commandments do you do so with anyone else or on your own? If someone professes faith in the true God, Yahveh, they should not sin or be sinning. What are you going to do if they are doing so?

Stand far enough away from them so that the lightning misses me :)

If They are my friend, and seem ready for correction, I MAY drop a hint that they are sinning.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Stand far enough away from them so that the lightning misses me :)

If They are my friend, and seem ready for correction, I MAY drop a hint that they are sinning.

If you are able to rescue a sinner or a friend from sin, do so. But do not endanger yourself. If you sin or are hurt or damaged by trying to help someone, that is not a good thing.

iouae

If you are able to rescue a sinner or a friend from sin, do so. But do not endanger yourself. If you sin or are hurt or damaged by trying to help someone, that is not a good thing.

I don't see how one could get hurt, apart from by losing this friend.

iouae

I did not. But this is why I was not supposed to use these passages or put them into practice.

I don't believe in telling people they are sinners and going to hell, like Kirk Cameron does, works as a way of recruiting people to God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe in telling people they are sinners and going to hell, like Kirk Cameron does, works as a way of recruiting people to God.

Okay. I don't even say that people go to hell when they die.

Have you ever told anyone that they are sinning? Are you a man or a woman?

iouae

Okay. I don't even say that people go to hell when they die.

Have you ever told anyone that they are sinning? Are you a man or a woman?

Man. Why, is it your experience that men or women like to tell others their faults?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Man. Why, is it your experience that men or women like to tell others their faults?

No.

A woman might not tell someone their fault or faults, their sin or sins, their transgression or transgressions. This may be perfectly okay and fine.

iouae

No.

A woman might not tell someone their fault or faults, their sin or sins, their transgression or transgressions. This may be perfectly okay and fine.

I believe in ...
God
Jesus
Satan
spirits
Hell
That looking at a beautiful woman is not a sin.
That telling others their faults should be done seldom, and mostly where you have to live with the problem.
It is for the minister, not me to tell churchgoers their faults.

That summarises my beliefs regarding our recent conversations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe in ...
God
Jesus
Satan
spirits
Hell
That looking at a beautiful woman is not a sin.
That telling others their faults should be done seldom, and mostly where you have to live with the problem.
It is for the minister, not me to tell churchgoers their faults.

That summarises my beliefs regarding our recent conversations.

You should not look at a woman with lust, with lust for her, or to lust after her.

iouae

You should not look at a woman with lust, with lust for her, or to lust after her.

Are you a Christian or are you a Jew, or a Jewish Christian? Do you believe all men find all bikini-clad women irresistible?

I can watch ladies beach volleyball without any lust.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you a Christian or are you a Jew, or a Jewish Christian? Do you believe all men find all bikini-clad women irresistible?

I can watch ladies beach volleyball without any lust.

I do not know about what you are bragging you can do or something? I would not encourage you to say such things. I have been a Christian and a Gentile but I am a Jew and belong to Israel. I was at one time a Jewish Christian. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I have never been to Israel. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was not born a Jew.