One Gospel Proven.

Daniel1611

There are those that would have us believe that before Paul, people were not saved by faith alone. Sometimes they call it the "kingdom Gospel.". This is a false doctrine and proven so easily.

Before Paul was told to preach, Jesus preached faith alone while he was on this earth.

John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Jesus said if one believes, they have everlasting life. Present tense. Once they believe, they have eternal life. This is the same Gospel preached by Paul. Because there is one Gospel. THE Gospel of Christ is the power if God unto salvation to anyone that believeth.

Daniel1611

=Because there is one piece of good news

That is satanic, as the Roman is clueless as to the meaning of the term "gospel." And he is weighing in on the subject?

Show the difference between what Jesus preached in John and what Paul preached or go deny THE Gospel of Christ elsewhere.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show the difference between what Jesus preached in John and what Paul preached or go deny THE Gospel of Christ elsewhere.

False dichotomy. You tell me what the term "gospel" means.

"Because there is one Gospel."-you

Satanic. The bible never testifies that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

john w

Hall of Fame

The above "demand," "pound the podium," is quite irrelevant, as the Roman does not even know his own "argument:"

Because there is one Gospel. -you

Daniel1611

False dichotomy. You tell me what the term "gospel" means.

Satanic. The bible never testifies that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

You know exactly what I'm saying. Define your belief. Paul said men are saved by grace through faith alone. Has anyone ever been saved by anything but grace? If you're a dispensationalist, you would say yes. My OP proves that is false. That is the point.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are those that would have us believe that before Paul, people were not saved by faith alone. Sometimes they call it the "kingdom Gospel.". This is a false doctrine and proven so easily.

Before Paul was told to preach, Jesus preached faith alone while he was on this earth.

Jesus said if one believes, they have everlasting life. Present tense. Once they believe, they have eternal life. This is the same Gospel preached by Paul. Because there is one Gospel. THE Gospel of Christ is the power if God unto salvation to anyone that believeth.

Yes.

Christ was revealed to all true believers from Genesis to Revelation.

Notice the believing '
"on" Christ

Other verses say "in" Christ.

Even the devil believes.

LA

Danoh

The Law's if - then principle.

Exodus 19:

3. And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
4. Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
5. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6. And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Psalm 111:

10. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

John 8:

31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Consider that Rom. 11:25-29 relates that Rom. 15:8-12, which was prophesied [Israel's rise first], Isaiah 60:2-3, was temporarily interrupted by Rom. 15:13-21.

Compare Isaiah 60:2-3's "rising" with Romans 11:11's "fall."

john w

Hall of Fame
You know exactly what I'm saying. Define your belief. Paul said men are saved by grace through faith alone. Has anyone ever been saved by anything but grace? If you're a dispensationalist, you would say yes. My OP proves that is false. That is the point.

You tell me what the term "gospel" means.

The Roman presents a moving target, baits'nswitches, does not even know his own "argument."

No, son, your OP proves NADA, if you cannot tell all of TOL, what the term "gospel" means.

Tell the TOL audience-it's very simple.

I thought so. Clueless. And you are discussing "the gospel," son, starting a thread?

Have a seat, son. We are all busy men/women, to be playing "Patty Cake, Patty Cake..."

Daniel1611

You tell me what the term "gospel" means.

The Roman presents a moving target, baits'nswitches, does not even know his own "argument."

No, son, your OP proves NADA, if you cannot tell all of TOL, what the term "gospel" means.

I thought so. Clueless. And you are discussing "the gospel," son, starting a thread?

Have a seat, son. We are all busy men/women, to be playing "Patty Cake, Patty Cake..."

Lol! Try to avoid admitting that dispensationalism believes people used to be saved by works or the Jews are still saved by works, or whichever version of Christ-denying works salvation you believe in.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol! Try to avoid admitting that dispensationalism believes people used to be saved by works or the Jews are still saved by works, or whichever version of Christ-denying works salvation you believe in.

You believe, since you are in a fog as to what the term "gospel" means,on record, that your Catholic saint Judas preached the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

What does the word "gospel" mean?

Your father the devil has a "gag order" placed on you, instructing you to not answer it.

I stay on topic.

Fascinating, Jim....But quite illogical....

The fool is scrambling to his handy, dandy "Catholic Answers Booklet."

Daniel1611

You believe, since you are in a fog as to what the term "gospel" means,on record, that your Catholic saint Judas preached the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

Your father the devil has a "gag order" placed on you, instructing you to not answer it.

I stay on topic.

Fascinating, Jim....But quite illogical....

The fool is scrambling to his handy, dandy "Catholic Answers Booklet."

Lol! If anyone one is close to a catholic, it's a works salvationist like yourself. Repeat the Jewish lies of Scofield all you want. It doesn't make it true.

There is one Gospel. The Gospel. The good news that Christ died, was buried and ressurected. That's why Jesus said, preach THE Gospel to all creatures. Paul said THE Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. They didn't say A Gospel. They said THE Gospel. If you believe in more than one way to be saved, you aren't saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol! If anyone one is close to a catholic, it's a works salvationist like yourself. Repeat the Jewish lies of Scofield all you want. It doesn't make it true.

There is one Gospel. The Gospel.

=satanism=only one piece of good news in the book.

Made up.

The good news that Christ died, was buried and ressurected. That's why Jesus said, preach THE Gospel to all creatures. Paul said THE Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. They didn't say A Gospel. They said THE Gospel. If you believe in more than one way to be saved, you aren't saved.

No, "preach THE Gospel to all creatures" is not a reference to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, but the gospel/good news of the kingdom-they are not equivalent.

You've been shown this, child of the devil, but your father tells you to deny it.

Your satanism has your saint Judas preaching the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Luke 9:6 KJV

"If you believe in more than one way to be saved, you aren't saved."-you

I did not say that, you vile, wicked demon.

The issue is "good news"-there is more than one piece of good news in the book. Your satanism denies it.

One more time,demon: What does the term "gospel" mean?

The Catholic demon won't address it-his satanism prevents him.