Old Covenant And New Covenant

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You lie when you change a word, when you interpret the verses. You even try to do it with me. You do not believe in Jesus as the scripture has said. Your lying to yourself and anyone you talk to.

[Jhn 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

CherubRam

Shalom.

It is incorrect that all means all and that is all that all means.

However, in this case, all would be all people back to Adam the first person created. However, is this correct?

Also, see the following.

John 5:43-47 NASB - 43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God? 45 "Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. 46 "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

In this case all does mean all. False Messiahs came before Yahshua did, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You lie when you change a word, when you interpret the verses. You even try to do it with me. You do not believe in Jesus as the scripture has said. Your lying to yourself and anyone you talk to.

[Jhn 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
Shalom.

But insisting that I believe in Jesus as I do does not take away the punishment for sins, so you persist.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

But insisting that I believe in Jesus as I do does not take away the punishment for sins, so you persist.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Does that really make any sense to you? No wonder you have fallen from grace.

[Mat 11:12
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
[Luk 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets [were] until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Does that really make any sense to you? No wonder you have fallen from grace.

[Mat 11:12
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
[Luk 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets [were] until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Falling from grace is not a decision. It is also not something that you fall into.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Falling from grace is not a decision. It is also not something that you fall into.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its what you fall out of, when you are uprooted from Christianity, or when you keep any part of the old testament that Jesus has NOT brought over to the new testament. And we established that about you along time ago

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its what you fall out of, when you are uprooted from Christianity, or when you keep any part of the old testament that Jesus has NOT brought over to the new testament. And we established that about you along time ago

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Shalom.

But you are incorrect. That is not even what the scripture says there.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

But you are incorrect. That is not even what the scripture says there.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Oh yes it is. But you cant see it because you have been blinded to the truth. That is what happens when you fall from grace.

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Oh yes it is. But you cant see it because you have been blinded to the truth. That is what happens when you fall from grace.

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Shalom.

No. I am actually talking about the following verse.

The concordance search is fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:4

Galatians 5:4 NKJV - 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I am actually talking about the following verse.

The concordance search is fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:4

Galatians 5:4 NKJV - 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
You have perverted and twisted the verses for so long you cant see the simplicity of the way they are written. If you attempt to be justified by the law(old testament) which is what you are doing. You have fallen from grace. Not maybe not almost but you have fallen from grace. Then you are blinded to the truth in the new testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
You have perverted and twisted the verses for so long you cant see the simplicity of the way they are written. If you attempt to be justified by the law(old testament) which is what you are doing. You have fallen from grace. Not maybe not almost but you have fallen from grace. Then you are blinded to the truth in the new testament.
Shalom.

What you are saying is false. And, I am not attempting to be justified by the law. That is something that no one ever can do and no one has ever done. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught that the one who keeps and teaches the commandments is great edit-(or rather, will edit-(no, shall) be called great) in the kingdom of heaven.

Was Jesus justified by the law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you are saying is false. And, I am not attempting to be justified by the law. That is something that no one ever can do and no one has ever done. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught that the one who keeps and teaches the commandments is great edit-(or rather, will edit-(no, shall) be called great) in the kingdom of heaven.

Was Jesus justified by the law?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus did not teach the law. He changed the law.

[Mat 5:31-36
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery. 33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Jesus did not teach the law. He changed the law.

[Mat 5:31-36
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery. 33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.

Shalom.

No. Jesus taught the Law. You are misinterpreting and misunderstanding what you are reading. See Matthew 5:17-20 for a proper foundation on this.

Matthew 5:17-20

Matthew 5:17-20 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

See Matthew 5:17-19.

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

We can talk about the verse you quoted in your post, and the words you used to describe what you believe that it is saying and what is going on there.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. Jesus taught the Law. You are misinterpreting and misunderstanding what you are reading. See Matthew 5:17-20 for a proper foundation on this.

Matthew 5:17-20 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law

till all is fulfilled.

19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-19 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law

till all is fulfilled.

19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

We can talk about the verse you quoted in your post, and the words you used to describe what you believe that it is saying and what is going on there.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus taught us how to fulfill the law. Apparently you haven't learned yet.
[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.

marhig

Shalom.

Matthew 5:17-20 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-19 NKJV - 17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob
Love is the key!

Romans 13

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Matthew 22

Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And Jesus showed us what love is. Suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly.

[1Pe 2:19, 21
19 For this [is] commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. ...
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps: