Of Trump and egos and hypocrisy

ClimateSanity

There are some people who cannot stand Trump because of his ego among other things. These people obsess over other people's egos, reading ego as the main motivation for actions they cannot fathom other reasons for. Ego is not a bad thing. People need their egos. It's totally healthy.

People think Trump doesn't mean what he says because they believe he is only in it to stroke his ego. If being the president stroked his ego, why was he not interested in taking the job since he was first asked in 1980? The following video is a montage of trump interviews were he repeatedly says he does not wish to run for president. He does feel the country is in awful shape and has been since his 1987 interview. He feels he could fix things or someone who thinks like he does. Yes, he has an enormous ego to say such a thing, but if it's not manifested in arrogance, where is the harm? It just really is beyond me why people think an ego is such a bad trait to have.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ego

egotism; conceit; self-importance

I don't believe the thrice, married adulterous, pro-abortion womanizer known as Trump is capable of putting anyone else (such as the American people) above himself ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible," Donald Trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People vote ideologies, not issues. Including rusha who will be voting for the dyke many times.

musterion

I strongly suspect Trump would end up screwing his supporters, as Rs almost always do now.

I know either Clinton or Sanders would.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are simply putting Trump in a box that you can live with.

Nope ...I am only posting facts based on Trump's past actions and his present declarations..

Trump WILL put Americans first

Oh. Like he put Ivana, Marla and his children from his first two marriages first. No thank you.

BTW, this thread is about TRUMP'S hypocrisy.

Please tell me how this statement is not hypocritical ...

"Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!" Donald J. Trump

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope ...I am only posting facts based on Trump's past actions and his present declarations..

Oh. Like he put Ivana, Marla and his children from his first two marriages first. No thank you.

BTW, this thread is about TRUMP'S hypocrisy.

Please tell me how this statement is not hypocritical ...

"Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!" Donald J. Trump
I don't know anything about Pattinson and Stewart but Trump is just being honest, he's a realist

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know anything about Pattinson and Stewart but Trump is just being honest, he's a realist

Fine, I will give you the quick update. Kristin Steward (actress) CHEATED on Robert Pattinson (actor). Trump is bashing her for doing something that he has done to multiple wives and giving Pattinson advice to stay away from her. His advice is the equivalent of Charley Sheen lecturing others on sobriety, cheating and sexual immorality.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Fine, I will give you the quick update. Kristin Steward (actress) CHEATED on Robert Pattinson (actor). Trump is bashing her for doing something that he has done to multiple wives and giving Pattinson advice to stay away from her. His advice is the equivalent of Charley Sheen lecturing others on sobriety, cheating and sexual immorality.
He's offering his wisdom, having been through it himself. I'm sure Trump's ex's cheated on him too

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's offering his wisdom,

He is coming off as hypocritical ...

having been through it himself. I'm sure Trump's ex's cheated on him too

Been through what? I have never seen anything that would suggest his first wife cheated on him. Also, when a spouse cheats, paying them back by cheating would never be acceptable.

BTW, I am just commenting on the OP topic. Trump. Ego and hypocrisy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Which are no different than the pro-abortion democrats have voted for over and over your whole life. The sad part isn't you, the sad part is people here who think you could be on the right track. Fools....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Here another statement to ponder regarding another hated personality trait of his by some:

One man's alpha-beta is another man's bully.

Or it's just another obsolete grocery store.

AlphaBeta.jpg