Obama says racism is genetic

bybee

Even the Americans who crossed their arms and said "Well he's not my president" after he was elected?

He may also be a reptilian shapeshifter.

What's his wealth got to do with...anything?

What has race got to do with anything? Why are we discussing it?

bybee

Again: Calling this man a "racist" is a sign of disconnection from reality.

I believe in both overt and covert ways he has shown racism.
But, what I think is not important in the scheme of things.
I believe there is enough evidence to support the claim of racist behavior in both of the Obamas. I feel quite connected to reality but open to change my mind if and when the evidence warrants.

PureX

He may or may not be a racial bigot. I don't know. He is a very wealthy man and he is president of the United States of America. His skin color is not important to most American's. I do not presume to judge his personal feelings.
If all this were true, why'd you even bring the subject up?

...and to ignore his obvious racist behavior is to continue in La-La Land! He has poured out unctuous sympathy to black victims and their families whilst virtually ignoring victims of other hues.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I believe in both overt and covert ways he has shown racism.
But, what I think is not important in the scheme of things.
I believe there is enough evidence to support the claim of racist behavior in both of the Obamas. I feel quite connected to reality but open to change my mind if and when the evidence warrants.

I see, so you're one of the types who think you can decode what he "really" means.

bybee

I see, so you're one of the types who think you can decode what he "really" means.

Granite, I don't give half-a-rat's-hind-end what he says.
With his trusty pen in hand and henchmen at his side he creates law by executive order.
There is apparently no stopping him....
So, I'm just passing the time here and history will tell all kinds of stories about these days of our lives....:rapture:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Granite, I don't give half-a-rat's-hind-end what he says.
:AMR:

With his trusty pen in hand and henchmen at his side he creates law by executive order.

Just like any other president.

There is apparently no stopping him....

From doing WHAT?

I mean, yeeeeeeeeeesh. He's taking long enough for this big apocalyptic whatever. When's the big unveiling?

bybee

:AMR:

Just like any other president.

From doing WHAT?

I mean, yeeeeeeeeeesh. He's taking long enough for this big apocalyptic whatever. When's the big unveiling?

We are in the midst of it ... just like with any other president.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Polarization?
Massive immigration?
Demoralized military?
Civic unrest?
Things like that....

You could literally take each one of these issues or the entire list simultaneously and dump them into any period in America's history. These problems aren't new, unique, or Obama's fault. If he has excited certain civil "unrest" on the part of unhinged maniacs simply by being what he is, he can't really be faulted for that, either.

Quetzal

Polarization?
Massive immigration?
Demoralized military?
Civic unrest?
Things like that....
Civic unrest? I left my pitchfork at home, but if someone can lend me one I am sure I can find something to be upset about.

bybee

You could literally take each one of these issues or the entire list simultaneously and dump them into any period in America's history. These problems aren't new, unique, or Obama's fault. If he has excited certain civil "unrest" on the part of unhinged maniacs simply by being what he is, he can't really be faulted for that, either.

Oh for sure man! It is all G. W. Bush's fault! Everyone knows that....