Non, non regrette?

Non, non regrette?

• Total voters

Truster

I do regret having been taken in by some people who made a show of love but were, in fact, trying to make a denominational proselyte of me.

Truster

I've just been given a three-day ban from a prominent social media site for suggesting that the wicked need to be culled. I now realise I should have said that the wicked are being culled at the rate of 1.8 people per second.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've just been given a three-day ban from a prominent social media site for suggesting that the wicked need to be culled. I now realise I should have said that the wicked are being culled at the rate of 1.8 people per second.
Hitler thought the Jews were evil, and so He murdered 6+ million of them.

Are you starting to think like Hitler?

:think:

Truster

Hitler thought the Jews were evil, and so He murdered 6+ million of them.

Are you starting to think like Hitler?

:think:

"Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; pseudo-Latin for "reduction to Hitler"; sometimes argumentum ad Hitlerum, "argument to Hitler", ad Nazium, "to Nazism"), or playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party,[1] for example: "Hitler was against tobacco smoking, X is against tobacco smoking, therefore X is a Nazi".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; pseudo-Latin for "reduction to Hitler"; sometimes argumentum ad Hitlerum, "argument to Hitler", ad Nazium, "to Nazism"), or playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party,[1] for example: "Hitler was against tobacco smoking, X is against tobacco smoking, therefore X is a Nazi".

Did JR say you were a nazi?

Truster

Correction, I can still access the site, but can't post for three days.