No Savior but Yahwah our God

CherubRam

No Savior but Yahwah our God

In some places in the New Testament it says that Yahshua is the Savior, but all the rest of the bible says that Yahwah is the Savior; and in Isaiah and Hosea no other Savior but Yahwah.

Again, more Trinitarian tampering with the scriptures.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am (the Lord / Yahwah), and apart from me there is no savior.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Hosea 13:4
“But I have been (the Lord / Yahwah) your (God / Elohiym) ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no (God / Elohiym) but me, no Savior except me.

Luke 1:47
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

Luke 2:11
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

John 4:42
They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

Acts 5:31
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

Acts 13:23
“From this man’s descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised.

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Philippians 3:20
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,

1 Timothy 2:3
This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

1 Timothy 4:10
That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

2 Timothy 1:10
but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,

Titus 3:6
whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior,

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2 Peter 1:11
and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:20

If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

2 Peter 3:2
I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

1 John 4:14
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

Jude 1:25
to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

CherubRam

Isaiah 49:6
he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Isaiah 49:8
This is what the Lord says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

This verse is a contradiction.
Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

This verse is also quoted out of context.
Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am (the Lord / Yahwah), and apart from me there is no savior.

Hosea 13:4
“But I have been (the Lord / Yahwah) your (God / Elohiym) ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no (God / Elohiym) but me, no Savior except me.

CherubRam

Perhaps it is just as well that no one replied to this thread. I get tired of people not reading the text presented, and then telling me I do not know what I am talking about.