No miracles

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I agree with you that there are no evidental miracles today. Therefore, what the Lord Jesus said here is for the past dispensation and have no place in the present dispensation:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

Did I say there are no miracles today? No, I didn't say that.

Jerry Shugart

Did I say there are no miracles today? No, I didn't say that.

Do you think that these miracles are happening today?:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"
(Mk.16:15-18).​

Did you have your daily dose of poison yet?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Do you think that these miracles are happening today?:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"
(Mk.16:15-18).​

Did you have your daily dose of poison yet?
I am not a Cessationist. The above miracles make my point here. Those types of miracles were few and there is not much time in the history of this world that God was performing through men miracles. Less than a hundred years.
Walk by faith my son. Not by sight.

Jerry Shugart

I am not a Cessationist. The above miracles make my point here. Those types of miracles were few and there is not much time in the history of this world that God was performing through men miracles. Less than a hundred years.

The founding president of Dallas Theological Seminary, Lewis Sperry Chafer, recognized that the gospel mentioned at Mark 16:15 was not the "gospel of grace" and I agree with him.

chair

“Humans! They lived in a world where the grass continued to be green and the sun rose every day and flowers regularly turned into fruit, and what impressed them? Weeping statues. And wine made out of water! A mere quantum-mechanistic tunnel effect, that'd happen anyway if you were prepared to wait zillions of years. As if the turning of sunlight into wine, by means of vines and grapes and time and enzymes, wasn't a thousand times more impressive and happened all the time...”
― Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

meshak

BANNED
Banned
“Humans! They lived in a world where the grass continued to be green and the sun rose every day and flowers regularly turned into fruit, and what impressed them? Weeping statues. And wine made out of water! A mere quantum-mechanistic tunnel effect, that'd happen anyway if you were prepared to wait zillions of years. As if the turning of sunlight into wine, by means of vines and grapes and time and enzymes, wasn't a thousand times more impressive and happened all the time...”
― Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

good point. We take advantage of God's miracles.