No miracles

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Bible basically covers 4000 years of time. Yet there are less than 100 years of time that miracles were being performed on the earth. Is this fact important or not important?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
what 100 year period do you think miracles were performed in? :freak:

(see: parting the red sea; the fishes and the loaves)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This one always makes me think of the movie scene of the sword Excalibur in the lake.

2 Kings 6:4-7 KJV
(4) So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.
(5) But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.
(6) And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.
(7) Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.

Interplanner

The Bible basically covers 4000 years of time. Yet there are less than 100 years of time that miracles were being performed on the earth. Is this fact important or not important?

What matters is that we know they could happen; that's the mind of faith thinking. Whether they do happen is up to God alone. In these last days, God has now spoken by His Son, and we don't need any further evidence. However, it keeps coming out, such as the science of intelligent design. For ex., recent thermal imaging shows reindeer noses really do have a special thermal design to keep the frigid air from damaging them when inhaling. (The imaging happens to show as red, like Rudolph, lol!)

Nanja

It's a Miracle of God when an Elect Child of His Eph. 1:4-5 is Born Again, Born from Above.

John 3:3-7
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Ezek. 36:26-27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Eph. 2:1,5
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

And Yes, New Birth produces Faith Gal. 5:22.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Hi overdoser, the total Days of time. If you look at the chronological days of Adam, Noah, Abe, Dave, the prophets, and JC and the boys, the total years recorded when miracles happened is less than a hundred years

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I think that this has gone unobserverd by the casual bible students like Jo Prince and K Copeland etc. buffoons.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's a Miracle of God when an Elect Child of His Eph. 1:4-5 is Born Again, Born from Above.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

I'm talking raise the dead heal the lepor stuff.

Jerry Shugart

But what about these miracles of which the Lord Jesus spoke almost 2000 years ago?:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

I see these miracles every single day on the Benny Hinn show and before him Oral Roberts performed these same miracles.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But what about these miracles of which the Lord Jesus spoke almost 2000 years ago?:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

I see these miracles every single day on the Benny Hinn show and before him Oral Roberts performed these same miracles.

Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn and Oral Roberts are true miracle workers?

Jerry Shugart

The greatest miracle since the beginning of time has already occurred.

The incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Greetings Robert,

Do you think that these things are happening today?:

Robert Pate

Banned
Greetings Robert,

Do you think that these things are happening today?:

There are no miracles happening today.

Miracles served there purpose in the early church. They confirmed that what the apostles were teaching was of God.

Miracles mean that God is conveying a message. There are no more messages. We now have a New Testament that reveals Jesus Christ and his Gospel. No miracles needed. Beware of those that do miracles, Revelation 13:11-18.

Nanja

Miracles served there purpose in the early church. They confirmed that what the apostles were teaching was of God.

Miracles mean that God is conveying a message. There are no more messages. We now have a New Testament that reveals Jesus Christ and his Gospel. No miracles needed. Beware of those that do miracles, Revelation 13:11-18.

Nanja

Zeke

Assumptions that have no verifiable proof, the only miracle that has ever took place is within man, the exoteric is show Biz illusion unless you are a dip then one can dismiss them all as a time period phenomenon that is taken for granted as truth.

Jerry Shugart

I agree with you that there are no evidental miracles today. Therefore, what the Lord Jesus said here is for the past dispensation and have no place in the present dispensation:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Miracles happened for much more than a 100 year period, numbskull