No Faith / No Salvation

beloved57

No, I am saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus, plus nothing.

I graciously accept all that he has done to make me perfect and complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

You teach that many that Christ did and died for wind up in hell lost in their sins, so you believe you are saved by your own freewill. Thats your god and saviour pates freewill !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that many that Christ did and died for wind up in hell lost in their sins, so you believe you are saved by your own freewill. Thats your god and saviour pates freewill !

Everyone has a free will, even you. Did you not by your own free will chose to embrace Calvinism?

Robert Pate

Banned
How many times a day do you pray to your freewill ?

Everyone born upon the face of this earth has a free will. To say that they don't is to make God unjust.

Everyone can hear and believe the Gospel if they so desire. You have heard the Gospel and by your own free will have rejected it.

beloved57

Everyone born upon the face of this earth has a free will. To say that they don't is to make God unjust.

Everyone can hear and believe the Gospel if they so desire. You have heard the Gospel and by your own free will have rejected it.

False statements ! Your god is your freewill ! Have you prayed to freewill today ?

Robert Pate

Banned
False statements ! Your god is your freewill ! Have you prayed to freewill today ?

Free will is not a God. Free will is a natural human attribute that we are all born with. God does not create robots. We are all individuals with our own personal likes and dislikes. We all have the ability to chose and to reject. You have chosen Calvinism, did you not? That was your own choice. I by my own free will have chosen to reject Calvinism, because I believe that it is the doctrine of demons.