Next Republic President after Trump

God's Truth

Wonder who will be the next Republicans that will run for President in 2024. Hopefully Ted Cruz tries again.

Anyone think about it and have any favorites?

God's Truth

I'd vote for Barron :)

lol He has a long way to go to be 35. I hope I am around in 20 more years.

Remember when everyone thought that Clinton's daughter would run?

Remember when people wished that Michele Obama would run, and Oprah? lol

Hey, by the way, have you heard about how people thought he might be on the higher end of autism?

God's Truth

Yep, a show. Just another line of bull from the reality show pitch man. Great at calling people names, not so much with the truth.

What about strengthening the military when it was depleted?

What about taking off many regulations so companies come back to America and give us jobs here?

What about building a wall so people can't easily bring drugs here?

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John Kasich and Bill Weld are the only two Republicans I would consider at this point.

God's Truth

John Kasich and Bill Weld are the only two Republicans I would consider at this point.

I think out of the two Bill Weld might be better, but I don't know that much about him really. He was born in 1945, he is 74 years old now, and will be 78 in 2024 election. That means 82 by the end of the first term and 86 at the end of the second.

Joe Biden is talking about getting a young running mate because he is old and might pass on during his term----so we see that it is not wrong for others to be somewhat concerned about it too.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think out of the two Bill Weld might be better, but I don't know that much about him really. He was born in 1945, he is 74 years old now, and will be 78 in 2024 election. That means 82 by the end of the first term and 86 at the end of the second

much too old

I'll put forward my representative, 35 year old Elise Stefanik, who deserves way more attention than she gets, certainly more than that other more popular representative from my state, the braying donkey, AOC

Last edited:

God's Truth

much too old

I'll put forward my representative, 35 year old Elise Stefanik, who deserves way more attention than she gets, certainly more than that other more popular representative from my state, the braying idiot AOC

I never heard of her, worth looking into. AOC is embarrassingly dumb. How did that one get in? lol

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I never heard of her, worth looking into. AOC is embarrassingly dumb. How did that one get it in? lol

typical downstate NYC politics - a district so solidly blue that the Republican candidate in the general election doesn't bother running a campaign

and a 10-term Democrat representative who had grown lazy and complacent - the impressive win for AOC was the primary - the general was a given

this also is an often overlooked factor:
Ocasio-Cortez’s media coverage was largely favorable. A Democratic source close to the Crowley campaign, who requested anonymity to discuss campaign strategy, said that this had worked in her favor. “There was a general unwillingness of some of your colleagues in the press to write anything other than the Cinderella upset story as opposed to those things that would potentially disqualify her,” the source said, adding that even members of the press “didn’t take her seriously.”

God's Truth

typical downstate NYC politics - a district so solidly blue that the Republican candidate in the general election doesn't bother running a campaign

and a 10-term Democrat representative who had grown lazy and complacent - the impressive win for AOC was the primary - the general was a given

this also is an often overlooked factor:
Ocasio-Cortez’s media coverage was largely favorable. A Democratic source close to the Crowley campaign, who requested anonymity to discuss campaign strategy, said that this had worked in her favor. “There was a general unwillingness of some of your colleagues in the press to write anything other than the Cinderella upset story as opposed to those things that would potentially disqualify her,” the source said, adding that even members of the press “didn’t take her seriously.”

Thanks for explaining it makes sense now.
I can hardly believe though that California has had a Republican Governor not too long ago. Too bad we have Gavin Newsom now. He is trying to make the whole State of California a sanctuary State.

California has many laws against burning leaves and yard brush, and using your chimney, but we have the worst fires anywhere in the U.S. Trump said some really good things to Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom about all that.