My Theology is--

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LA

The Gentiles will become Jews??

beameup

1 Corinthians 10:32
Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God
A.
B.
C.

Danoh

LA

I've read that before.

It's the same theory - ology some MJs hold to.

But neither they, nor you, are aware of the actual, Two-Fold Purpose described in Scripture.

Your above is not it.

May you find clarity one day.

Ben Masada

LA

Very nice what you say above but, hoping you won't take this as an offense, Jesus was a Jew and, according to his gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. That's in II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

LA

"And so all Israel will be saved . . " Romans 11:26a

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You can only think so by your believing God is racist.

Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

You should get to know the Lord by your receiving of the Holy Spirit as they did in Acts ch 2.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

whitestone

LA

And there we have it,the ultimate confession,,,You believe God has a new covenant in place where he writes laws in everyone's minds and puts them in their hearts(all except for those that God didn't zap it into),well but you do account for it in the end,,,so much for grace right?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And there we have it,the ultimate confession,,,You believe God has a new covenant in place where he writes laws in everyone's minds and puts them in their hearts(all except for those that God didn't zap it into),well but you do account for it in the end,,,so much for grace right?

It is no zapping.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
oh,ok,,, since it's the "my theology is" thread tell us what it is if it's not a zapping.

Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

LA

Epoisses

There are Jews and Gentiles of the flesh (ethnic)

and there are Jews and Gentiles of the Spirit (circumcised heart/new birth)

Not that heard to figure out unless you've been brainwashed. Poor Grosbo!

The Jews in Israel today would be spiritual Gentiles because they have uncircumcised hearts.