My Letter to the Elders at my chuch'

daqq

I would also remind him that if he fails in one of these laws he has failed in the whole.

You have clearly taken that statement out of its context, which context begins with the royal law, (James 2:8) immediately preceeding your statement, (James 2:10) and the law of liberty which immediately follows your statement, (James 2:12-13). There is nothing to fear from Torah if your heart is right before the Father, and you love your neighbor as yourself, and you forgive others their tresspasses. This was already fully exlained on the first page of this thread and is made perfectly clear by the Testimony and Parables of Yeshua, (Matthew 6:9-15, Matthew 18:21-35, here is the entire post again). I have already "failed in one of these laws", as you say, but am also forgiven so long as my heart is upright and sincere and I forgive others their trespasses against me. However you have apparently failed to love the Word of the Father by seeking His truth in honest sincerity and due diligence when it was right in front of you on the previus page and has been in your Bible since you first believed. It appears you are engaged in cherry picking select portions of holy writings and patching them together into a system for which they were not intended so as to justify your own man made paradigm. Just read the scripture in its large sections, within its own context, and accept what it says by the reasoning presented in the passages, and you will do well. I am not "under" the Law because I do not observe for any kind of my own righteousness, (which was also just stated in my previous post above on this page).

For some strange reason there appears to be a veil over the hearts, minds, and eyes of some in this thread, (particularly the OP) when reading the scripture, (see 2 Cor 3:13-17 which again likewise mentions liberty) and that veil can only be taken away when the heart truly turns back in true repentance toward the Father by way of the Testimony of Yeshua, (which Testimony to have and hold in uprightness is the only way to be "in Messiah"). :)

daqq

"The letter killeth"
Daqqula

The same word is used for a handwritten letter such as this in this thread which you have written to the Elders of your "chuch". I wonder if your letter to them also "killeth" them?

Yea, verily I say unto you, it killeth. :crackup:

daqq

Daqq really wants to engage you. Skerred ?

Oh that he might truly understand the "letters" of Paul, my friend. :)

Galatians 6:11 KJV
11. Ye see how large a letter [GSN#1121 gramma] I have written unto you with mine own hand.

Galatians 6:11 ASV
11. See with how large letters [GSN#1121 gramma] I write unto you with mine own hand.

Both of the above renderings are acceptable because the same word gramma is employed for both meanings. And indeed "the letter killeth", just as how it is clear that Totton Linnet has read the letter of what is written in James 2:10, but has failed to perceive the Spirit of what is actually written because the surrounding context was ignored. The Spirit of the writings, (the understanding) cannot be understood without the overall context. Those who cherry pick single statements out of their overall contexts, so as to use them unlawfully in a way they were not intended, are the same who are using the text only by "the letter" without any regard to the Spirit of the overall context and meaning behind the written letters.

Even this letter and these letters from Paul "killeth" if one does not understand:

1 Corinthians 6:7-10 KJV
7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

In the second epistle to the Corinthians Paul compares letters with epistles:

2 Corinthians 3:1-6 KJV
1. Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
2. Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3. Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6. Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Why then do Intojoy and Totton Linnet use letters in attempts to slay my doctrine of Spirit?
You cannot stab Spirit with a kitchen knife . . . :chuckle:

:sheep:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Oh that he might truly understand the "letters" of Paul, my friend. :)

Galatians 6:11 KJV
11. Ye see how large a letter [GSN#1121 gramma] I have written unto you with mine own hand.

Galatians 6:11 ASV
11. See with how large letters [GSN#1121 gramma] I write unto you with mine own hand.

Both of the above renderings are acceptable because the same word gramma is employed for both meanings. And indeed "the letter killeth", just as how it is clear that Totton Linnet has read the letter of what is written in James 2:10, but has failed to perceive the Spirit of what is actually written because the surrounding context was ignored. The Spirit of the writings, (the understanding) cannot be understood without the overall context. Those who cherry pick single statements out of their overall contexts, so as to use them unlawfully in a way they were not intended, are the same who are using the text only by "the letter" without any regard to the Spirit of the overall context and meaning behind the written letters.

Even this letter and these letters from Paul "killeth" if one does not understand:

1 Corinthians 6:7-10 KJV
7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

In the second epistle to the Corinthians Paul compares letters with epistles:

2 Corinthians 3:1-6 KJV
1. Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
2. Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3. Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6. Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Why then do Intojoy and Totton Linnet use letters in attempts to slay my doctrine of Spirit?
You cannot stab Spirit with a kitchen knife . . . :chuckle:

:sheep:

A woman claiming to be a witch tried to stab me one time and the kitchen knife turned to rubber and just slid away off me.

I will add though that that just added to my great fall. :execute: