My Greatest Vision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

My most profound vision was about Hollywood, CA. After it was over, I was pale for 3 hours. and could not walk initially. I was working night shift in a convenience store and this was back in 1976. I had just finished sweeping and mopping the floor, and still had my hand on the mop handle while it was in the bucket in the corner. All of a sudden, I was carried away in the spirit and I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning." And then I saw another angel take up a great rock and throw it into the ocean and there was a great earthquake and flood there, huge. And the angel said, Thus with violence shall Babylon be thrown down and be found no more.' (See Rev. 18:21 KJV). And the angel said that Hollywood was spiritually like Babylon and had a street of female and male whores on Sunset Strip, etc. And they had no other way to get food to eat, etc. Surely they could get another job somehow. But I digress. And in the vision, the angel said "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" and become a haven of transgressors.

And the angel explained to me that Hollywood was really a city depicted as a woman and whore in Revelation in the Bible. That's why it is written, "and that great whore which reigns over all of the other kings of the earth is actually a city. (See Rev. 17:18). Any way, the angel explained that the ten horns which you see are 7 heads (seven deadly sins), ten kings (7 deadly sins, like gluttony, murder, theft, etc., plus 3 more, like alcoholism, nicotine addiction and drug addiction), which received no kingdom as yet.

Rev. 13:3, And I saw one of the heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered after the beast. The angel explained this to me as the antichrist, Uri Geller, being Israeli, said he had powers in his right hand and mind/forehead to bend silverware, move compass needles, fix watches and broken appliances. But other magicians said he just did the miracles by sleight-of-hand, so that was his deadly wound. But then a new Frenchman named Jean-Pierre Girard came doing the same abilities and they started to believe that Uri was telling the truth. Thus his deadly wound was healed. And Jean-Pierre was at the Stanford Research Institute in CA showing his powers/abilities to scientists there and God send lightning down onto the brush and thus it was fulfilled, "and he (the false prophet) caused that fire comes down from heaven onto the earth. And he deceived those on earth by the 'means of the miracles' which he had power to do in the sight of the beast (the devil). The devil actually gives him his powers by electromagnetic force. There's so much to tell you and you really need to read my book than for me to retype everything here in a post. The angel said this was the number of the man, as the number of a captain's army or the number of a leader's followers, and that number was six hundred sixty-six hundred other people who could acquire the same powers as Uri. Uri said that anyone could do the same things if they just believed and concentrated on it. And no one could buy or sell these powers except those 666 persons, young and old, rich and poor, free and bond. The angel said that God would not allow more than 666 other persons to acquire these powers and no more and that this was the number of the beast. Uri Geller asked his teacher if Jesus could do the same miracles he could do, and thus, Antichrist.

See Daniel 11:38. And instead of God, he shall honor a God of force, a god whom his fathers never knew, and he shall honor him using silver (spoons), gold (watches), precious stones (sapphires, diamonds in the watches) and pleasant things (compasses, small appliances. I know this is a lot to lay on you, but I'm trying to give you a glimpse. If you want the more complete story, go read it in my book for FREE. The downtown Phoenix Library has my two editions of my book to read for FREE. You can also get to read my book FREE by going to my website: www.jesusreturningverysoon.com, then click on 'Book Copy' on the left, then click on SKU-text.pdf, and the Title Page of my book will come up. You can read my book by using your up and down arrow cursor keys. The book holds a lot of secrets and explanations about Armageddon. If you have any trouble finding the book, just let me know. My email address is michaelcadry@hotmail.com. The book is only 88 pages long and is an interesting and quick read from others that have told me. It'll be the best thing that anyone who cares about their future could do. It's smartest to look up the Scriptural references I mention in the book as you go along.

After I came back out of the vision, I was still holding on the mop handle and I low-crawled it about six feet to a milk crate to sit on. I was pale when my boss came in that morning. The vision began at 4am and my boss came in at 7am. I didn't say a word about the visions to him, but the Lord did tell me to go to NYC after the vision, and I thought well why shouldn't I go to Hollywood instead, but after reassurance from Him, I went to NYC. Life's been a trip!!

Well, this is too lengthy. Thanks for bearing with me. God's Best For Each Of You!!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

And the lesson for everyone is:
  • Don't use cleaning chemicals in a poorly ventilated area.

:carryon:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Atheist,

I only used a little soap and hot water. Nothing to get alarmed about. Sounds like you have no substantial comment, so you give me this. Yippee!! You should go through what I've gone through, except you are not polite to God Himself!! I can't tell if you are a female witch or a male warlock. Do you want to advise me or shall I just assume you are a woman??

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

This is not something I could just make up. The worst part is that it's a condensed version without all of the information. That's why I wrote more about it in my book than on this thread. I give you a FREE READ and you still won't check my story out, will you?? If I did not do it, I would have sold more books. I give people on Twitter.com the chance to get my book FREE also. Many write me back and we become fast friends. They believe my book and thank me for letting them know about it. Oh well, you can't dangle a carrot in front of a donkey without some action. I'm not in this to sell books. And there isn't much time, so it's like Free out of compassion.

From me and My Guardian Angel,
Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musterion,

Right. See Daniel 12:3. "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament (angels/stars in Heaven); and they that turn many to righteousness (shall be) as the stars forever and ever."

See Daniel 9:24. We must make an end of our sins, including fornication, and need to make reconciliation for our sins. That time has passed. But as Christians, we should do it anyway. For ourselves and for God and Jesus. If we really LOVE Him so much, why can't you give up certain things? You could at least attempt and repent for your sins. And ask Him for help on what to do. Remember, when Jesus comes, if the Lord accepts you, don't let your blessing slip away. Fight for your birthright!!

Thanks for posting. May God Be With You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Angel of "light," minister of "righteousness".

Have you been doing a better job, musterion?? Of course, I believe in your avatar, but there is a bit more too it than that. You must follow Jesus' commandments also. Like loving faithful brethren as disciples like you love yourself. Loving your neighbor and even enemy as yourself. But most important, is to Love God with all your heart, soul and mind!! Do this, and I will believe you have something going on.

I've been trying to reach others with the GREAT news that our wait for Jesus' Second Coming is soon than later. This I received from the experiences I went through, what I witnessed and that is what I testify to. I am only trying to uplift some hearts and as Jesus asked, "Feed My Sheep". I am trying to give you hope in what seems like a hopeless situation. That's all I have to say for now. I'm not trying to do anything that make your lives better. See Daniel 9:24. It holds true today for it was written for the end of days. I am far from an "Angel of Light, or Minister of Righteousness. I give that credit to God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and my guardian angel Michael. That is how it is. You're new, but you don't even know me, lest pass judgement on me. Let God pass judgement on me.

Praise God,

MichaelC

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After it was over, I was pale for 3 hours. and could not walk initially.

Work on your diet.

I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning."

Let you be accursed.

2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation

If you had just said stop being immoral, that would be different.

staind.raindrop

Dear All,

This is not something I could just make up. The worst part is that it's a condensed version without all of the information. That's why I wrote more about it in my book than on this thread. I give you a FREE READ and you still won't check my story out, will you?? If I did not do it, I would have sold more books. I give people on Twitter.com the chance to get my book FREE also. Many write me back and we become fast friends. They believe my book and thank me for letting them know about it. Oh well, you can't dangle a carrot in front of a donkey without some action. I'm not in this to sell books. And there isn't much time, so it's like Free out of compassion.

From me and My Guardian Angel,
Michael

I only saw this thread after your last post, Michael. I am reading your book now, it'll be a little while before i'll know if i have anything to post about it, but i want you to know it's being read.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I only saw this thread after your last post, Michael. I am reading your book now, it'll be a little while before i'll know if i have anything to post about it, but i want you to know it's being read.

Well, thank you staind.raindrop. I hope you find it interesting. It doesn't probably include tons of stuff I've written in all of these posts, but unless you want to go every post I've made, it is best to read the Free book. God gave me into free, so that's why I want to pass it on free.

:up:

:angel:

staind.raindrop

Well, thank you staind.raindrop. I hope you find it interesting. It doesn't probably include tons of stuff I've written in all of these posts, but unless you want to go every post I've made, it is best to read the Free book. God gave me into free, so that's why I want to pass it on free.

:up:

:angel:

I do find it interesting so far, gripping even. I've experienced complex dreams and smaller visions myself so i know they still happen. I haven't seen any of your posts about visions or books until tonight and idk how to find them yet so i'm quite happy that your book is free.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning."

2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation

Shame on you for making things up.

musterion

Have you been doing a better job, musterion?? Of course, I believe in your avatar, but there is a bit more too it than that. You must follow Jesus' commandments also. Like loving faithful brethren as disciples like you love yourself. Loving your neighbor and even enemy as yourself. But most important, is to Love God with all your heart, soul and mind!! Do this, and I will believe you have something going on.

I've been trying to reach others with the GREAT news that our wait for Jesus' Second Coming is soon than later. This I received from the experiences I went through, what I witnessed and that is what I testify to. I am only trying to uplift some hearts and as Jesus asked, "Feed My Sheep". I am trying to give you hope in what seems like a hopeless situation. That's all I have to say for now. I'm not trying to do anything that make your lives better. See Daniel 9:24. It holds true today for it was written for the end of days. I am far from an "Angel of Light, or Minister of Righteousness. I give that credit to God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and my guardian angel Michael. That is how it is. You're new, but you don't even know me, lest pass judgement on me. Let God pass judgement on me.

Praise God,

MichaelC

Whatever you believe about me matters not in the slightest. I've already been judged, condemned, executed, buried and raised again from the dead in Christ. You have no power, no authority, no visions. You are deluded. You are false. By your own words you have been weighed and found wanting according to the Word. Repent of your blasphemies before it's too late for you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
My Greatest Vision!

top-25-harry-potter-characters-20110710015102007-000.jpg

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear staind.

You really seem to have some problem. I think you have nothing better to do on this site than unholy things, to relieve your boredom or give you SOME LITTLE THING? to talk about. You are just simply out of something to say that's worth reading. And what have you done to please God today? Always answer yourself that question every evening when you pray on your knees on a prayer pillow.

God Help You Too!

Michael

staind.raindrop

Dear staind.

You really seem to have a problem. I think you have nothing better to do on this site than unholy things. And what have you done to please God today? Always answer yourself that question every evening when you pray on your knees on a prayer pillow.

God Help You Too!

Michael

Oh, you wanna fight? That's more pleasing to God? Apparently you didn't read how that went down, and if you did you're biased because of your arrogance.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear staind,

No, I'd prefer not to fight, but instead to enjoy our conversations. Posting a nutty-looking loony person holding a crystal ball I could have done without.

I am not being biased of my ignorance. I'm not sure that I understand what you are talking about how an argument went down, either. You mean that fiasco you did when Nick M. and I were posting to each other? Or is there another incidence? You are the one trying to urge me to pick a fight with you. It says so in the first sentence of the post above. It is the last thing from my mind. Lastly, I'm sure that the Lord would have us spend our time learning about each other instead of fighting. Your crystal ball post would have me think that yes, you want to fight. Sorry for misunderstanding.

In God's Love For Each Of Us!!

God's Best For You!!

Michael

staind.raindrop

Dear staind,

No, I'd prefer not to fight, but instead to enjoy our conversations. Posting a nutty-looking loony person holding a crystal ball I could have done without.

I am not being biased of my ignorance. I'm not sure that I understand what you are talking about how an argument went down, either. You mean that fiasco you did when Nick M. and I were posting to each other? Or is there another incidence? You are the one trying to urge me to pick a fight with you. It says so in the first sentence of the post above. It is the last thing from my mind. Lastly, I'm sure that the Lord would have us spend our time learning about each other instead of fighting. Your crystal ball post would have me think that yes, you want to fight. Sorry for misunderstanding.

In God's Love For Each Of Us!!

God's Best For You!!

Michael

I didn't post that, it was a reply to resurrected's post. I'm sorry, i thought you were talking about my activity in bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters'. My first line was because i wasn't sure what i did to make you mad and assumed you were feeling feisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.