MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

glorydaz

If you knew the difference between Greek articular/anarthrous nouns and English definite/indefinite article nouns, you'd know this was a wrong question.

Hamartiai (plural articular) is not hamartano (the verb) or hamartema (the resulting noun as individual acts).

You whole theology is based on a simple grammatical fallacy from ignorance.

Ah, still full of yourself, I see. :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[What part of scripture is inconsistent? Eph 4:14 :chz4brnz:] I guess it depends on what you mean by consistency. Why don't you actually say what you mean..."
...[Y]ou haven't noticed how people use James to counter Paul, or John to counter Paul? :think:
How do James and John refute Paul or how does Paul refute James and John? :smokie:

Do you bring an animal to the priest as the Jews did? Do you keep the Sabbath? To be consistent, you should be doing so.
I don't bring animals to church, no (Jn 19:30). :juggle: When did God nail do not murder (Ex 20:13) do not commit adultery (Ex 20:14) or do not steal (Ex 20:15) to the cross? :dizzy:

Recommended reading:

The Plot (an overview of the Bible) by Bob Enyart

glorydaz

How do James and John refute Paul or how does Paul refute James and John? :smokie:
They don't if you read them aright...realizing who is being addressed.

The quote you gave from revelation about obeying the commandments and eating from the tree of life give you away. Paul tells us righteousness and LIFE do not come from the law.

Galatians 3:23
Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

I don't bring animals to church, no (Jn 19:30). :juggle: When did God nail do not murder (Ex 20:13) do not commit adultery (Ex 20:14) or do not steal (Ex 20:15) to the cross? :dizzy:

The purpose of the law was never meant to justify, make one holy or to give life. It's purpose remains...to show men their sin and to lead them to Christ.

Recommended reading:

The Plot (an overview of the Bible) by Bob Enyart

I know about the Plot, but I'm talking to YOU.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Maybe I've missed something, but this level of anger is certainly not a good thing. Have you met Let's Argue and been fellowshipping with him or something? :think:

Are you talking about your siamese twin Let's Argue on TOL? No. But how's your conjoined sibling doing?

I'm just sittin' here chillin' on the couch. If you weren't spewing a false gospel, you wouldn't think I was angry. You'd know I'm just standing for the truth that Jesus Christ is the all in all and scripture didn't lie when it said ALL promises are in Him yea, and in Him amen.

Feel free to keep denying the authentic humanity of the eternal Son, and being oblivious to His Incarnate flesh being of the dust of the ground as the everlasting promise (anarthrous).

You're like all the entitled crybully progessive liberal millennials, just like the rest of your ravening wolfpack on TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you talking about your siamese twin Let's Argue on TOL? No. But how's your conjoined sibling doing?

I'm just sittin' here chillin' on the couch. If you weren't spewing a false gospel, you wouldn't think I was angry. You'd know I'm just standing for the truth that Jesus Christ is the all in all and scripture didn't lie when it said ALL promises are in Him yea, and in Him amen.

Feel free to keep denying the authentic humanity of the eternal Son, and being oblivious to His Incarnate flesh being of the dust of the ground as the everlasting promise (anarthrous).

You're like all the entitled crybully progessive liberal millennials, just like the rest of your ravening wolfpack on TOL.

:rotfl: You make me giggle. I can see right through your pseudo-intellectual silly self. I've seen your nonsense on TOL for a long time and you're not as smart as you think you're not. Make sense? Just lay on your overstuffed couch for awhile and it might come to ya?

glorydaz

Whoa, are you dressed and in your right mind?

And what "false gospel" am I "spewing"?

I don't only "think" you're angry, I KNOW you're angry.

I don't deny the "authentic humanity of the eternal Son", so you prove yourself a liar or deluded when you state such. I'm leaning toward your having a psychotic break....

Yep, a break from reality, for sure. :nono:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[How do James and John refute Paul or how does Paul refute James and John? :smokie: ] They don't...

Glorydaz: ...[Y]ou haven't noticed how people use James to counter Paul, or John to counter Paul?

SD: How do James and John refute Paul or how does Paul refute James and John?

Glorydaz: They don't...

:chz4brnz:

[Mal 4:5-6 :bowser: :bowser:] The quote you gave from revelation [sic] about obeying the commandments and eating from the tree of life give you away...
:yawn: 2 Co 13:5