More On the William Tyndale Translation of II Thessalonians 2: 3-8

Danoh

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 KJV
(1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

(2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.​

First, you have to determine if the red and blue are the same event.
In your opinion, are they the same?
Don't need to know what others think it means; just want to know what you think it means and if either are for the BOC.

Is the green in reference to the red and blue?
If not, what in your opinion is the green in reference to?

What is the purple (that day) in reference to in your opinion?

And then we have the debated orange.
In your opinion, is it the BOC or Israel that falls away?

That day does not occur till AFTER the orange.

Is the pink in connection with that day?

Lol - my above is MY take on all that. It is why I kept saying there are many passages on it - from my own time studying all that out.

The red and blue are the same.

The green is not in reference to the red.

Rather, the green and the purple are the same.

The orange is Israel that is caught away from the truth and into the lie. That phrase is, in the Parable of the Sower, also the word "harpazo."

Matthew 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

The pink is both within and prior to that day (of Christ) which refers to His return to pour out His wrath.

At some point after the Pre-Trib Rapture, things return to that pending wrath Israel was under just before Paul was saved.

As in Romans 1; where God in His wrath gave the Gentiles up, but did not pour out His wrath because, as in times past, per Romans 9, there were some other things He was setting in motion and seeing through within it's own schedule first - which is when he turned from the Gentiles and began to do some things through Abraham...

Likewise in Acts - He turned from Israel in His wrath, but has yet to pour said wrath out.

70AD was not God's doing.

Rather, Israel's, as God stopped where they were headed for Prophetically, which is what Romans 9-11 are asserting.

Anyway, the day of Christ has two senses.

One is in the sense of right now and it's culminating in the Pre-Trib Rapture.

The other sense is in His turning back to finishing up His short work upon the Earth: the day of Christ in His wrath - "the wrath of the Lamb" Rev. 6:16.

Lol, these things merit more a letter if not a book, than a soundbyte here and there.