More irrefutable evidences of widespread voter fraud

marke

Investigations may have been seriously slowed by the pandemic, by pro-democrat government officials' distaste for truth, evidence, and facts, by the destruction of evidence, by the misrepresentations of facts and truth, by strenuous democrat efforts to obstruct the investigations in every way imaginable, and by other impediments but the truth is still being uncovered for the benefit of America and good Americans.

Georgia election officials last week issued subpoenas to obtain the identities of individuals and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who may have engaged in the crime of ballot trafficking.
The offenses are alleged to have occurred in both the 2020 presidential election and the December 2020 U.S. Senate runoff election in Georgia.
Recipients of the subpoenas are the election watchdog organization True the Vote (TTV), the group’s founder Catherine Engelbrecht, and the research contractors that worked on the 15-month investigation into illegal vote trafficking in Georgia and a half-dozen other swing states.
“We presented our data a year ago to Governor Kemp (a Republican) and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. They covered it up for seven months,” alleged Engelbrecht in an April 30 television interview on Real America’s Voice.
“The GBI told us they had no jurisdiction,” Engelbrecht said.
“We gave our data to the FBI in Atlanta. No response for seven months,” she said.
“We filed a full complaint with the Georgia Secretary of State in November of 2021. We heard nothing for six months. Finally, we got the subpoenas.”

marke

Right Divider

Body part
webster_0.jpg

Gary K

Banned
I don't let Webster define terms for me any more than I would let Ketanji Jackson define a woman for me. I use the term "voter fraud" in the common language of more than 65 million American patriots.
It's not my fault you use the modern version of Webster's. The version of Webster's that I use was published in 1913. However the dictionary I quoted isn't Webster's, period. It's a 2006 version of Word Net because election fraud was unknown in 1913.

WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) (wn)
election fraud
n 1: misrepresentation or alteration of the true results of an
election

This definition was given years before the current events ever took place. Someone would have to have been remarkably prescient to have had the foresight to have manipulated dictionary definitions at least a decade ahead of time.

Here is the 1913 definition of fraud by Webster's.

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 (gcide)
Fraud Fraud (fr[add]d), n. [F. fraude, L. fraus, fraudis;
prob. akin to Skr. dh[=u]rv to injure, dhv[.r] to cause to
fall, and E. dull.]
1. Deception deliberately practiced with a view to gaining an
unlawful or unfair advantage; artifice by which the right
or interest of another is injured; injurious stratagem;
deceit; trick.
[1913 Webster]

If success a lover's toil attends,
Few ask, if fraud or force attained his ends.
--Pope.
[1913 Webster]

2. (Law) An intentional perversion of truth for the purpose
of obtaining some valuable thing or promise from another.
[1913 Webster]

3. A trap or snare. [Obs.]
[1913 Webster]

To draw the proud King Ahab into fraud. --Milton.
[1913 Webster]

Constructive fraud (Law), an act, statement, or omission
which operates as a fraud, although perhaps not intended
to be such. --Mozley & W.

Pious fraud (Ch. Hist.), a fraud contrived and executed to
benefit the church or accomplish some good end, upon the
theory that the end justified the means.

Statute of frauds (Law), an English statute (1676), the
principle of which is incorporated in the legislation of
all the States of this country, by which writing with
specific solemnities (varying in the several statutes) is
required to give efficacy to certain dispositions of
property. --Wharton.

Syn: Deception; deceit; guile; craft; wile; sham; strife;
circumvention; stratagem; trick; imposition; cheat. See
Deception.
[1913 Webster]

So I actually use a very reliable dictionary. Odds are it is far more reliable than any dictionary available to you.

marke

It's not my fault you use the modern version of Webster's. The version of Webster's that I use was published in 1913. However the dictionary I quoted isn't Webster's, period. It's a 2006 version of Word Net because election fraud was unknown in 1913.

This definition was given years before the current events ever took place. Someone would have to have been remarkably prescient to have had the foresight to have manipulated dictionary definitions at least a decade ahead of time.

Here is the 1913 definition of fraud by Webster's.

So I actually use a very reliable dictionary. Odds are it is far more reliable than any dictionary available to you.
The common vernacular does not always follow the strict wordings of the dictionary police.

Gary K

Banned
The common vernacular does not always follow the strict wordings of the dictionary police.
Whatever. You don't want to be accurate in your wording so you won't be. Being accurate in my wording is something I have always cared about so I don't mislead pr confuse others.

marke

Can crooks commit election fraud and get away with it? Absolutely. History has proven political organizations from both sides of the aisle have committed voter fraud in varying degrees at different times for nearly 200 years or more. One of the earliest organizations was Tammany Hall.

https://www.thoughtco.com/history-of-tammany-hall-1774023ny Gained Widespread Power
In the early 1800s, Tammany often sparred with New York’s governor DeWitt Clinton, and there were cases of early political corruption that came to light.

In the 1820s, the leaders of Tammany threw their support behind Andrew Jackson’s quest for the presidency. Tammany leaders met with Jackson before his election in 1828, promised their support, and when Jackson was elected they were rewarded, in what became known as the spoils system, with federal jobs in New York City.

With Tammany associated with the Jacksonians and the Democratic Party, the organization was viewed as friendly to the working people. And when waves of immigrants, especially from Ireland, arrived in New York City, Tammany became associated with the immigrant vote.

There are myriad stories about Tammany workers stuffing ballot boxes and engaging in flagrant election fraud.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Can crooks commit election fraud and get away with it? Absolutely

I have no doubt that Trump won the 2020 election, none at all. Look at all my threads from 2019. The evidence that he would win was overwhelming. The evidence that he DID win is also overwhelming. The utter dishonesty of those who deny it is tragic, yet not unexpected.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have no doubt that Trump won the 2020 election, none at all. Look at all my thread from 2019. The evidence that he would win was overwhelming. The evidence that he DID win is also overwhelming. The utter dishonesty of those who deny it is tragic, yet not unexpected.
My angle on it is that the Democrats received assistance from the leftist mainstream media and social media that wasn't accurately counted as campaign donation in kind. It should be. The value of the effects felt by the efforts of those actors should be calculated, it should be recognized to be massive and far far beyond the allowed campaign contribution limit, and they should be fined heavily for campaign contribution violations.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
My angle on it is that the Democrats received assistance from the leftist mainstream media and social media that wasn't accurately counted as campaign donation in kind. It should be. The value of the effects felt by the efforts of those actors should be calculated, it should be recognized to be massive and far far beyond the allowed campaign contribution limit, and they should be fined heavily for campaign contribution violations.
The impact of lies and fake news, fake impeachments based on fake charges, is incalculable. It was huge though. But even then, I still say Trump won. Polls today say he would win too. Enough Americans see through the fake news I think.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
While it's the highest fine ever levied for campaign finance violations, it's a drop in the bucket for a company this size.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
While it's the highest fine ever levied for campaign finance violations, it's a drop in the bucket for a company this size.
If it's just a drop in the bucket to them, they'll keep doing it. Just the cost of doing business.