More from "The Religion of Peace"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since these types of incidents are frequent throughout the world, I thought I'd start a thread where we can document how "peaceful" the religion of Islam is.

Kenya police: church attacks kill 15, wound 40

[It took the AP a few paragraphs to mention that it was at a Christian church where the atrocity took place, of course by militant Muslims, but at least they did mention it.]

"NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Gunmen killed two policemen guarding a church, snatched their rifles and then opened fire on the congregation from inside and out on Sunday, killing 15 people and wounding 40, security officials said.

Two gunmen entered the simple wooden church in the city of Garissa at around 10:15 a.m. Sunday, while two others waited outside, police commander Philip Ndolo said. When the congregation fled the attack inside, they ran straight into another hail of bullets from gunmen outside, he said. At least one grenade was detonated in the attack.

Overturned wooden benches littered the church afterward. A victim wearing a simple blue dress lay on the sandy earth outside. Witnesses reported seeing the four gunmen flee in dark blue outfits and masks.

"We were deep in prayers preparing to give our offerings," said a visibly shaken David Mwange, a churchgoer. "We first had a loud bang from outside which we mistook to be coming from the rooftops. We then had gun shots which made us to lie down. Within no time we had gunshots all over. Everybody was shouting and wailing in pain."

The bloodiest of the two attacks came against the African Inland Church in Garissa, a city some 195 kilometers (120 miles) west of the Somali border. Ndolo said 15 people were killed and at least 40 wounded. A grenade attack against a second church in Garissa wounded three people.

Garissa Mayor Ismail Garat called the church assault "evil."

"...The police were guarding the church because of the increasingly dangerous security situation near the border with Somalia and because Somalia's Islamist militants have made Christian churches a common target."
http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-police-church-attacks-kill-15-wound-40-132701176.html

How soon before the location of a story like this is Dearborn MI?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More from "The Religion of Peace":

Muslims: 'Wipe Christianity from face of earth'

"A Muslim group has released its plan to “wipe Christianity from the face of the earth,” Islamize the West and establish an Islamic system of world government – placing those who resist “under a police state.”
The 23-page booklet, “The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived,” is the brainchild of the United Muslim Nations International, a group led by Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi. The document outlines a plan for Muslim world domination and the re-establishment of the Caliphate.

Al-Mohammedi leaves no doubt about his view of Christianity.
“Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth,” al-Mohammedi said. “It is an evil demonic and Anti-Christ system, all Christians are in complete Ignorance.”
The sheik includes a veiled threat in his remarks.
“Islamic Power has returned upon the face of the earth and the Revived Global Caliphate has set eyes on the West to once and for all rid the world of Christianity and there is nothing you can do about it,” al-Mohammedi said.
He makes his objective clear.
“I have pledged and made a firm promise to the Caliphate of the United Muslim Nations International organization that I will do my utmost to Islamize all of the West within a short period of time,” al-Mohammedi said..."
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/muslim-group-wipe-christianity-from-face-of-earth/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
50 Christians burned to death in pastor's home
Nation becoming 'killing fields' as Islamists declare, 'Convert or die'

July 15, 2012

"Fifty members of a northern Nigerian church were burned to death in their pastor’s house.

The attack by armed gunmen was only the first in a 12-village spree of violence that left over 100 dead in northern Nigeria’s Plateau State, a region that had previously been outside Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram’s operational area and is the largely Muslim Fulani tribesmen’s homeland.

Yet Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the attacks and threatened even more violence.

Open Doors, USA spokesman Jerry Dykstra says the recent wave of attacks is rapidly turning Nigeria into a deadly religious battlefield, where Boko Haram is declaring Christians must convert … or die..."
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/50-christians-burned-to-death-in-pastors-home/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pakistani woman [3 months pregnant] stoned to death by family in front of court after marrying for love

May 27, 2014

LAHORE, Pakistan – A pregnant woman was stoned to death Tuesday by her own family outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore for marrying the man she loved.

The woman was killed while on her way to court to contest an abduction case her family had filed against her husband. Her father was promptly arrested on murder charges, police investigator Rana Mujahid said, adding that police were working to apprehend all those who participated in this "heinous crime."

Arranged marriages are the norm among conservative Pakistanis, and hundreds of women are murdered every year in so-called honor killings carried out by husbands or relatives as a punishment for alleged adultery or other illicit sexual behavior.

Stonings in public settings, however, are extremely rare. Tuesday's attack took place in front of a crowd of onlookers in broad daylight. The courthouse is located on a main downtown thoroughfare.

A police officer, Naseem Butt, identified the slain woman as Farzana Parveen, 25, and said she had married Mohammad Iqbal, 45, against her family's wishes after being engaged to him for years.

Her father, Mohammad Azeem, had filed an abduction case against Iqbal, which the couple was contesting, said her lawyer, Mustafa Kharal. He said she was three months pregnant.

Nearly 20 members of Parveen's extended family, including her father and brothers, had waited outside the building that houses the high court of Lahore. As the couple walked up to the main gate, the relatives fired shots in the air and tried to snatch her from Iqbal, her lawyer said.

When she resisted, her father, brothers and other relatives started beating her, eventually pelting her with bricks from a nearby construction site, according to Mujahid and Iqbal, the slain woman's husband...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...-by-family-in-front-court-after-marrying-for/

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ACW and chair,

I was born in Dearborn, MI. I am part Lebanese Christian. It was real nice back then in the 60s. I've been to Greenfield Village twice or maybe more. I abhor the Islamic violence and I have been sending money every month to build a Christian Safe House in Jerusalem. I mean hundreds of dollars. They need more money, if you're interested. Yes, I am on the side of the Israelis and Jews. But I am full Christian. I have a glass paperweight on my computer desk that says Pray for the PEACE of JERUSALEM. It's really nice. I haven't been to Dearborn or Michigan for 22 years.

God Be With You,

Michael

chair

Dear ACW and chair,

I was born in Dearborn, MI. I am part Lebanese Christian. It was real nice back then in the 60s. I've been to Greenfield Village twice or maybe more. I abhor the Islamic violence and I have been sending money every month to build a Christian Safe House in Jerusalem. I mean hundreds of dollars. They need more money, if you're interested. Yes, I am on the side of the Israelis and Jews. But I am full Christian. I have a glass paperweight on my computer desk that says Pray for the PEACE of JERUSALEM. It's really nice. I haven't been to Dearborn or Michigan for 22 years.

God Be With You,

Michael

I'm originally from Detroit. Live in Israel now, but not Jerusalem.

Stop by sometime...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A woman was beheaded by a man in Oklahoma recently, something that we thought was only done by the Islamic State of Iraq (ISIS) Muzzies in the Middle East.

GLOBAL JIHAD

'Muslim convert' beheads woman in U.S. heartland

FBI probing ex-employee's background after workplace carnage

9-24-14

Police are investigating the beheading of a woman at an Oklahoma company by a Muslim man who had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam after recently converting himself, according to a local TV news report.

Police in Moore, Oklahoma, said Thursday the suspect, Alton Nolen, who had been fired from his job at a food processing plant, attacked a woman with a knife and beheaded her, KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City reported. He then attacked another employee and was stopped when he was shot and wounded by the company owner.

According to a local newspaper, the McCurtain Gazette, “a close family member” said Nolen had been telling co-workers about an “Islamic teaching that said women should be stoned for an offense,” and an argument ensued, after which Nolen was reportedly fired.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said the 30-year-old suspect “stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head.”

Mark Vaughan, a former CEO of the business, was being praised for shooting the suspect after the man allegedly attacked the second worker, Traci Johnson, 43, with the same knife.

According to an AP report, Lewis said Vaughn was “a hero in this situation.”

“It could have gotten a lot worse.”

The attack “has been described as an incident of workplace violence,” NewsOK.com reported...

On his Facebook page, which features photos of Taliban jihadists, Nolen calls himself “Jah’Keem Yisrael.” He posted photos of himself wearing Muslim religious garb and reading the Quran.

Beheadings by Muslims have been in the news in recent weeks. ISIS jihadists in Iraq and Syria have beheaded four victims, including two American journalists.

At the Spectator in the U.K., Douglas Murray commented that one part of the reason Muslim jihadists choose beheading,” if not the major part – is the fact that the Quran has verses telling believers, in certain circumstances, that this is the appropriate way to kill those who are not Muslim.”

Read more: http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/woman-beheaded-in-oklahoma-workplace/

Nolen_FB5.jpg

Company CEO Mark Vaughan needs to learn to shoot better (Jah’Keem is still alive).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nigerian extremist says kidnapped girls married

11-1-14

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — With a malevolent laugh, the leader of Nigeria's Islamic extremists tells the world that more than 200 kidnapped schoolgirls have all been converted to Islam and married off, dashing hopes for their freedom.

"If you knew the state your daughters are in today, it might lead some of you ... to die from grief," Abubakar Shekau sneers, addressing the parents of the girls and young women kidnapped from a remote boarding school more than six months ago.

In a new video released late Friday night, the Boko Haram leader also denies there is a cease-fire with the Nigerian government and threatens to kill an unidentified German hostage.

"Don't you know we are still holding your German hostage (who is) always crying," he taunts. "If we want, we will hack him or slaughter him or shoot him."

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-denies-truce-kidnapped-girls-married-081839690.html

"Extremists"? It's a "prophetic and historic tradition" in Islam.

Kidnapping of Hindu Girls for Raping or Conversion and Marriage to Muslims
http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/...raping-or-conversion-marriage-to-muslims.html

Truster

The same can be said of the Japanese. In 1876 the US were selling them the latest weaponry. On December 7th 1941 the Japanese repaid the gesture. Prior to this the Japanese had run amok through China.

Should have left them playing with their swords.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The same can be said of the Japanese. In 1876 the US were selling them the latest weaponry. On December 7th 1941 the Japanese repaid the gesture. Prior to this the Japanese had run amok through China.

Should have left them playing with their swords.

You're surely not comparing Japan's two major religions (Shinto and Buddhism) with that of the religion of peace are you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As a Muslim what should I do to stop myself feeling bad when I come across these stuff?

Never make excuses for their terrorism, speak out against their violence and possibly reevaluate *why* you are a Muslim.