• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

more Darwinist self-defeat

Avajs

Many layers got laid down at the same time.

Please lookup: Hydrologic sorting.

All kinds were created in six days.
How those created kinds branched out after that is anyone's guess.

The earth is not billions of years old, so any guesses about what happened millions and billions of years ago is pure fantasy.
what does “branched out” mean?
Why do you call taxonomy "darwinspeak"?

I, for one, don't call taxonomy "darwinspeak". Your word, "darwinspeak", is not a part of my vocabulary, you eagle-eyed reader. But I call what Darwinists erroneously term "taxonomy", "Darwinistspeak", because it is Darwinistspeak.

Says the retard who can't even figure out how to use the Quote function on the TOL interface. What's the matter with you? Your behavior is freakish.
what do you think taxonomy is?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
what do you think taxonomy is?
Really, when you boil it down, taxonomy is the affirming of one or more propositions -- it is affirming that such-and-such is the case. Wouldn't you agree? To deny that taxonomy is affirming propositions would be to deny that taxonomy is an intellectual, a rational, activity.

Avajs

i always find it pathetic when people like RD and 7 here attempt to discuss science when they are ignorant of the topic
well i must apologize for this post. since i have asked specific questions expecting answers i should expect to respond to
specific questions with specific answers as much as possible and not allow myself to get frustrated

Avajs

Really, when you boil it down, taxonomy is the affirming of one or more propositions -- it is affirming that such-and-such is the case. Wouldn't you agree? To deny that taxonomy is affirming propositions would be to deny that taxonomy is an intellectual, a rational, activity.
taxonomy is the classification of things according to their characteristics. i think we are speaking of the classification of living things according to their characteristics.
i’m not sure what you mean by defining it as “affirming propositions”

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
i always find it pathetic when people like RD and 7 here attempt to discuss science when they are ignorant of the topic

well i must apologize for this post. since i have asked specific questions expecting answers i should expect to respond to
specific questions with specific answers as much as possible and not allow myself to get frustrated

So you can't answer the question?

Was there ever a point in time where there was only a single human being on earth?