Modern Sermon of Sermons

Today Adrian Rogers had a great sermon on the radio I posted this link to in a Calvinist thread, called “The Five Pillars of Salvation”. On the radio, the message is less than a half hour, his messages usually requiring two days to get the whole message. But I listened to this whole message online today, and it’s quite a sermon of sermons, so comprehensive of Christianity and the gospel, don’t know it’s not the best sermon I’ve ever heard from a minister, in terms of the encapsulation of Bible truths in so short a time span, a very whole gospel message.

I thought to make this link a thread. The sermon is available today, maybe tomorrow, as the message of focus, also Adrian’s sermons are archived for some time, available online. Just thought this excellent sermon worth a thread to bring to peoples’ attention, who love a rich and encouraging message from God’s word.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth-finding/custom-player

Romans 8

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tell you what, there’s that Late Great Urinal Revelation thread that must be on auto bump. I’m gong to do something I disdain and would normally not do, then, that is bump this thread for you ingrates. You know, you can’t be saved if you don’t sit absolutely still every Saturday and also listen to this sermon.

Just stop right there! Don’t tell me I can’t also say ridiculous things, and I don’t do it every day, all day long. Besides, you can’t argue there’s no telling another Bible believing Christian may stumble in here today, however statistically improbable, while this sermon is the featured one at that link. Lord knows a lot of you need some edumication, too!

Zeke

How can you rescue others. When you're blind as well to where the kingdom of God is and fooled by the historic asumptions you take for truth when the facts show its a roman myth.