Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Salvation is made sure to all the Seed 2

Salvation is made sure to all the Seed 2

So whenever we read in scripture in regards to Salvation / Justification Blessings, and it speaks of All, it refers to All the Seed !

Case in point, Paul writes to the Church of Corinth 1 Cor 6:11

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

This Blessing is related to the Promise made to the Seed of Israel Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord/in His Name shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Remember later Paul wrote to this same Justified Church 2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

The all for whom He died is all the Seed ! Thats how and why they are Justified in the Name of the Lord as Promised 1 Cor 6:11 !

beloved57

God will not clear the Guilty !

God will not clear the Guilty !

Ex 34:7

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear/acquit the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

But who are the Guilty before Him ? The Guilty are those Christ never knew, nor never died for, all such are Guilty before God, having not Christ as their Surety, meaning He was never for their sins liable to Gods Law and Justice ! So His Surety Death did not put away their sins before God's Law and Justice, never then had they been absolved of Guilt, But those for whom Christ died, it absolved them of all Guilt before God. It puts away the Guilt of sin and provides forgiveness of sins !

Lets read Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Notice how it is stated that He by Himself purged our sins ! Thats important, because the word purge is the greek word katharismos:

cleansing, purifying, purification, literal, ceremonial, or moral; met: expiation.

a cleansing from the guilt of sins

All for whom Christ died, by His Death alone, not by their faith, not by His Resurrection, but by His Blood alone, it cleansed them from the guilt of their sins !

That was a done deal as He took a Seat on the Right Hand of the Majesty on High !

This means all their sins have been remitted, they are clear before God, again solely by His Death.

So the Only Ones that are not clear, whom God will not acquit nor forgive, is those Christ never by His Death purged their sins as Per Heb 1:3 ! Because if He would have, God's Justice could not hold them Guilty !

Last edited:

beloved57

That He should have Mercy upon all !

That He should have Mercy upon all !

Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that[hina purpose clause] he might have mercy upon all.

The All here in this verse, God imprisoned them into unbelief/disobedience, in order that, or for the purpose of, having Mercy Upon them for their Unbelief/disobedience ! So how can God condemned any of this all for unbelief/disobedience, when it was His Purpose to have Mercy upon them for it ?

That would be God contradicting His Own Purpose of Mercy for them !

Look, the All here are those Paul calls the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23,24

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

These Vessels of Mercy are comprised of both Jews and Gentiles, the Called Vs 24

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

So the All in Rom 11:32 are the Us of the Vessels of Mercy in Rom 9:23-24 !

And the Mercy for those Vessels of Mercy are none other than the sure mercies of David Isa 55:3

3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Which Covenant is ratified/confirmed by the Blood of Christ of Christ as indicated here Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Hence, the connection with the sure mercies of David Isa 55:3

3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Nanja

Ex 34:7

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear/acquit the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

But who are the Guilty before Him ? The Guilty are those Christ never knew, nor never died for, all such are Guikty before God, having not Christ as their Surety, meaning He was never for their sins liable to Gods Law and Justice ! So His Surety Death did not put away their sins before God's Law and Justice, never then had they been absolved of Guilt, But those for whom Christ died, it absolved them of all Guilt before God. It puts away the Guilt of sin and provides forgiveness of sins !

Lets read Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Notice how it is stated that He by Himself purged our sins ! Thats important, because the word purge is the greek word katharismos:

cleansing, purifying, purification, literal, ceremonial, or moral; met: expiation.

[B]a cleansing from the guilt of sins[/B]

All for whom Christ died, by His Death alone, not by their faith, not by His Resurrection, but by His Blood alone, it cleansed them from the guilt of their sins !

That was a done deal as He took a Seat on the Right Hand of the Majesty on High !

This means all their sins have been remitted, they are clear before God, again solely by His Death.

So the Only Ones that are not clear, whom God will not acquit nor forgive, is those Christ never by His Death purged their sins as Per Heb 1:3 ! Because if He would have, God's Justice could not hold them Guilty !

Those whom Christ has been appointed to be their Surety Heb. 7:22,
by His Death alone are they are made Righteous in God's Sight.
And even though they still sin everyday, they are declared not guilty!

~~~~~

beloved57

Those whom Christ has been appointed to be their Surety Heb. 7:22,
by His Death alone are they are made Righteous in God's Sight.
And even though they still sin everyday, they are declared not guilty!

~~~~~

Absolutely correct, by His Obedience unto death, He purged their sins Heb 1:3 which means the guilt of their sins is no more !

beloved57

A servant of sin !

A servant of sin !

Jn 8:34

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

What is a servant of sin ? Its first and foremost a unbeliever, and we all by nature are servants of sin/unbelievers, yes by nature we are in servitude, slavery to unbelief, to disobedience, just like the children of disobedience Eph 2:2

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

That word disobedience is the same word unbelief here Rom 11:32

For God hath concluded[consigned,imprisoned] them all in unbelief and or disobdience, that he might have mercy upon all.

So Elect and non elect are born prisoners, servants of unbelief, disobedience which is I.obstinacy, obstinate opposition to the divine will,

Its translated unbelief in Rom 11:30,32;Heb 4:6,11 !

I know many believe that to be a servant of sin we must be fornicators, theives, or drunkards and so on, though practicing those things are servitude to sin, yet truth be told, simple unbelief is servitude to sin.

Understand, er can be ever so moral, religious and sincere, have outstanding character, and yet dont believe the True Gospel by a revelation of the Spirit, we are servants of sin/unbelief.

Remember when Paul wrote of himself in Phil 3:4-6

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

Now notice Vs 6 when he speaks of his zeal and blamelessness touching the righteousness which is in the Law, now all that time he was a servant of sin, because of ignorance and unbelief 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

The exact same is true of the religious and zealous jews he wrote of here Rom 10:2-3, those zealous jews in the jews religion as Paul calls it Gal 1:13-14

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Those jews were servants of sin, because of their unbelief !

beloved57

A servant of sin !2

A servant of sin !2

Because unbelief is nothing but being a slave to sin, we must be made free from the service of sin/unbelief Rom 6:20,22

20 For when ye were the servants of sin[unbelievers], ye were free from righteousness.

22 But now being made free from sin/unbelief, and become servants to God[by Faith], ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

In Vs 22 its having been set free, which is the passive voice, its having been set free from sin, in other words the sinner who is the subject had to be acted upon to be set free from the servitude of sin/unbelief, disobedience.

In order to believe and obey God in a Gospel way, all men must be liberated or set free from the servitude of sin/unbelief, and only Jesus can and does that Jn 8:34-36

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Notice, this is important, ones faith or repentance is not what Jesus says makes one free, but the Son must make us free !

The phrase"shall make you free" is the word eleutheroō and means :

II.set at liberty: from the dominion of sin, also means to deliver !

Paul agrees with Jesus words here, when writing to the Galatians he writes Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ [The Son] hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

This is what Jesus means in Jn 8:36 !

Folks Jesus as a effect of His redemptive death, makes those He died for liberated from the slavery of sin, disobedience, unbelief. You see unbelief is a sympton, by product of being a slave to sin !

When proud and self righteous men say its up to the freewill of man to believe the Gospel, they are in essence saying, by their own freewill they have set themselves free from being a slave to sin, which makes them their own liberator, not Christ, but the True Believer knows they could not have savingly believed the Gospel until Jesus Christ had made them free from the servitude of sin/unbelief ! Thats why Paul says in Rom 6 that God must be Thanked in this matter Rom 6:17

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin[in unbelief and disobedience], but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

beloved57

What is the Ministration of the Spirit ?

What is the Ministration of the Spirit ?

2 Cor 3:6-10

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

This is the New Covenant Ministry wherein the Gospel is sent to them that the Spirit gives life to , or quickens Jn 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

That word quickeneth is the greek word zóopoieó and means:

I make that which was dead to live, cause to live, quicken.

zōopoiéō (from 2221 /zōgréō, "alive" and 4160 /poiéō, "make") – properly, make alive (zōos); i.e. "quicken," vivify ("animate"); (figuratively) cause what is dead (inoperative) to have life; empower with divine life.

of the dead, to reanimate, restore to life:

The Spirit gives life to all the dead souls Christ died for as their Covenant Head. By His Covenantal Death, those He died for are promised a New Heart, A New Spirit Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Thats the Spirit quickening when God puts His Spirit in One !

Jer 31:33-34

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:10-12

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

All for whom Christ died, the Many of Matt 26:28 must partake of the Ministration of the Spirit, to give them Life, a New Heart, the New Spirit provided in the Covenant, Christ's Death for them demands it, as He was given a Covenant to the People and a Light unto the Gentiles Isa 42:6-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

beloved57

What is the Ministration of the Spirit ? 2

What is the Ministration of the Spirit ? 2

By this Covenant certain Gentiles partake of as well, and because Christ was given a Covenant for them also, they from Him must receive Light from Him, again Isa 42:6

I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Thats what is meant in Luke here Lk 2:30-32

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Its Spiritual light as a result of Salvation ! The word lighten notes that this is an effectual work, something that shall be done, also its the greek word apokalypsis and means:

II.a disclosure of truth, instruction,

apokálypsis ("revelation, unveiling") is principally used of the revelation of Jesus Christ (the Word), especially a particular (spiritual) manifestation of Christ (His will) previously unknown to the extent (because "veiled, covered").

Its the same word used for Paul in Gal 1:12 as to how he learned the Gospel Gal 1:12

For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation G602 of Jesus Christ.

Thats the same revelation the Gentiles receive because Christ was given a Covenant unto them !

Its a revelation unto them by the Spirit 1 Cor 2:10

But God hath revealed G601 them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

This Light given is the Light of Life Jn 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth[His Sheep] me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 1:4

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Light comes from Life, so the Light received by the Gentiles was from Life, Spiritual Life !

If Christ was our Covenant Head Isa 42:6, Our Life was in Him, and so we must receive of that Life, Light, and so the Gospel to us is shined giving Light 2 Cor 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

This is exactly what Isa 42:6 means:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

And Lk 2:32

God does this Sovereignly by the Preaching of the New Covenant Ministration of the Spirit 2 Cor 3:6

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament/covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

And out of that Life given by the Spirit, is Light, even the Light of the Gospel revealed !

This is the Ministration of the Spirit and its Glorious indeed !

Nanja

By this Covenant certain Gentiles partake of as well, and because Christ was given a Covenant for them also, they from Him must receive Light from Him, again Isa 42:6

I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Thats what is meant in Luke here Lk 2:30-32

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

Its Spiritual light as a result of Salvation ! The word lighten notes that this is an effectual work, something that shall be done, also its the greek word apokalypsis and means:

II.a disclosure of truth, instruction,

apokálypsis ("revelation, unveiling") is principally used of the revelation of Jesus Christ (the Word), especially a particular (spiritual) manifestation of Christ (His will) previously unknown to the extent (because "veiled, covered").

Its the same word used for Paul in Gal 1:12 as to how he learned the Gospel Gal 1:12

For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation G602 of Jesus Christ.

Thats the same revelation the Gentiles receive because Christ was given a Covenant unto them !

Its a revelation unto them by the Spirit 1 Cor 2:10

But God hath revealed G601 them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

This Light given is the Light of Life Jn 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth[His Sheep] me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 1:4

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Light comes from Life, so the Light received by the Gentiles was from Life, Spiritual Life !

If Christ was our Covenant Head Isa 42:6, Our Life was in Him, and so we must receive of that Life, Light, and so the Gospel to us is shined giving Light 2 Cor 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

This is exactly what Isa 42:6 means:

And Lk 2:32

God does this Sovereignly by the Preaching of the New Covenant Ministration of the Spirit 2 Cor 3:6

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament/covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

And out of that Life given by the Spirit, is Light, even the Light of the Gospel revealed !

This is the Ministration of the Spirit and its Glorious indeed !

I appreciate this study 1 Cor. 2:13 on the Ministration of the Spirit in all those Christ died for.

They were Chosen Eph. 1:4 to have Life in Christ John 1:4, their Covenant Head, and are given the Spirit in time,
bringing Spiritual Life and Light; revealing to them who they are in Christ through the Gospel.

But for all the rest, whom Christ did not die for Mat. 13:38-39, the Gospel of the Grace of Christ
will remain hidden from them, thus they will be drawn to false gospels Gal. 1:6-8.

2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds
of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

~~~~~

beloved57

I appreciate this study 1 Cor. 2:13 on the Ministration of the Spirit in all those Christ died for.

They were Chosen Eph. 1:4 to have Life in Christ John 1:4, their Covenant Head, and are given the Spirit in time,
bringing Spiritual Life and Light; revealing to them who they are in Christ through the Gospel.

But for all the rest, whom Christ did not die for Mat. 13:38-39, the Gospel of the Grace of Christ
will remain hidden from them, thus they will be drawn to false gospels Gal. 1:6-8.

2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds
of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The World of Jn 3:17 that Christ came not to condemned but to save, is a Saved World according to God's Purpose in Christ, which is opposed to a condemned world outside of Christ 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Now its specifically stated that the end of Christ's coming for the World in Jn 3:17, which He also so Loved Vs 16, was that it should be saved by and through Himself !

Its the same World therefore spoken of here Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

In other words, the saving of all His People here equates to the saving of the World He Loved in Jn 3:17, they are the World of His People !

Gods Purpose for this World was that it should not be condemned but to be saved.

Now the word saved sozo means to save, preserve, rescue, and to heal, and its by and through His stripes its healed 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

That was God's Purpose through Christ ! In fact Jn 3:17 could read

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be healed !

We know that its God's Purpose for this particular world to be saved/healed by the word hina, the purpose clause, That[hina purpose] the world through Him might be saved !

Thats God's Purpose for this world through Christ, and if anyone of this World be lost, then God's Purpose through Christ to save it has failed !

beloved57

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !2

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !2

God's Purpose to save a People is also His Promise to save them, and there is only one people God has ever Promised and Purposed to save according to the scriptures, thats Elect Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That word shall means its a Promise and therefore God has purposed it ! So Israel is the World of Jn 3:16-17. Now the word for world kosmos in scripture does mean:

VIII.any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

A World is any collection or the act of gathering something together of particulars of any sort ! For example the gathering together of the Children of God Jn 11:52

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

That gathered together[Children of God] into One is a World !

Or The Sheep gathered together unto One Shepherd and fold Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This One Sheep Fold brought or gathered together is a World !

A World is an collection of particulars of any sort. In fact the Nation of Israel is an example of a World. Acollection of particulars, a particular ethnic race is a world according to the kosmos definition.

Also in line with this definition, the Gentiles apart from the jews are considered the World, notice this scripture that views only the Gentiles collectively Rom 11:12,15

12 Now if the fall of them[jews] be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

The word world in Vs 15 does not mean everyone without exception, because its in contrast to the jewish nation !

So the World to be saved is limited to the world of the Sheep, of the Children of God, of the Israel Elect World ! God has promised to only save One World Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And thats the World God Purposed to Save through the Lord Jesus Christ Jn 3:17

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

beloved57

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !3

The World of Jn 3:16-17 !3

The Reason why the word world is used so often in its Redemptive context under the New Covenant, its because the Salvation Promises made to God's Elect People Israel as Per Isa 45:17,25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory

The word shall denotes Promise ! The Elect People Israel to which the Promises were made in the Lord, were not confined to Elect ethnic jews, but did also include Elect Gentiles from Every Nation, which meant Israel Elect was made up of a diversity of ethnicity taken out from the world universally,hence the World of Israel !

Now the Salvation in the Lord promised to Israel in Isa 45:17 is a Gospel Promise, and that Gentiles were included is seen from Pauls statement Eph 3:4-6

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Mystery was that the Elect Gentiles in Christ Eph 1:4 were also Israel spoken of in Isa 45:17 to which the Promises were made !

Vs 6 is key, that the Gentiles are Fellowheirs and partakers in God's Promises. Fellowheirs with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as Per Heb 11:8-9

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Well the Gentiles were also heirs with him of the same promise !

This is what the Promise made in Isa 45:17 is all about, resting in Salvation by the Lord Jesus Christ, for Peter the converted jew said it plainly Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Promised Salvation in Isa 45:17 cannot but be in and through the Name the Lord Jesus Christ. God has no Salvation for anyone under heaven save that which is through Him ! So thats why the World Christ came to save is that world Israel of Isa 45:17 and because its always been thought that Israel there meant ethnic jews, the Mystery in the Lord Jesus Christ reveals different, for it means people from all over the world wide, from every ethnic group !

beloved57

The Temple of God !

The Temple of God !

1 Cor 3:16

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

That word Temple also means Tabernacle of God, and its that Tabernacle prophesied of and fulfilled here Acts 15:14-16

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

Predicted from Amos 9:11

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

It was also prophesied by Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

This is the Temple that the Greater David would build, that being Christ, who is also the Man whose Name is the Branch, the Son of David, the Head of the Body, the Church, and this Temple Christ alone, He shall bear the Glory Zech 6:13, This is also the Temple of God in 1 Cor 3:16 !

beloved57

The Temple of God !2

The Temple of God !2

Also the Temple that the Man the Branch[The Man Christ Jesus] shall build , its also His Church that He promised to build Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Thats the one who shall build the Temple Zech 6:12

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

The Temple the Branch shall build and the Church He shall build are one and the same !

Is not the Temple of God and Church of God the same under the New Covenant ? Lets see, who is Paul speaking to here 1 Cor 3:16

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

And who is he speaking to here 1 Cor 1:1-2

Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

So is it reasonable to say that Paul speaks to the Church of God as also to the Temple of God at Corinth ?

Are not Christ's Church and Temple the very same ? What does the Holy Spirit call the Corinthian Believers here ? 1 Cor 1:2;10:32;12:28;15:9;2 Cor 1:1 ?

Now what does he call them here ? 1 Cor 3:16-17

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

2 Cor 6:16

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

So the Temple of God of Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Is none other than the Church of God, the Body of Christ 1 Cor 3:16, and thats also who the Tabernacle of David is Acts 15:14-16; The building of the Temple of God entails the ingathering of God's Holy People from amongst the Gentiles ! Are not Believing Gentiles included in the Temple here 1 Cor 3:16 which is also the Church ?

Nanja

beloved57;2819921 #32 said:
Phil 3:20-21

20For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

The Transformation of our bodies, the elect of God, is an effect of Christ's Redeeming work of the Cross, and its destruction of death and the effects of sin. Now get this, the freewillers or arminians who think they are believers and will experience this transformation, they do not contribute the hope to Christ's Work alone that He accomplished for His People, but to their wise and freewill choice. They supposedly allowed this to occur or will occur to them by their freewill choice and belief, and others who will not experience it, it is because they did not allow it by not accepting Jesus Christ as their Saviour when they had the chance and opportunity as they did.

You see, the Change or Transformation of the body of the redeemed into the likeness of the Lord's body of Glory is the final manifested triumph of His redemptive work over the power of death, which as a penalty of sin, came upon man's being, for the last enemy to be destroyed or subdued is death [physical], and the last victory won by the redeeming Lord of Glory, is the power of death in these vile bodies of His People, His Body the Church, by their Glorious Change into the likeness of His Body. This was David's hope also a OT Saint or Believer Ps 17:15

15As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. He is referring to the Lord Jesus Christ here Ps 110:1

Now the freewillers boast is that none of this victory over death for a person is possible to experience except by man's freewill accepting it, which is utter blasphemy and arrogance, and self exaltation..

Absolutely, even idolatry, because it actually equates to man's worship of himself; having confidence in his own flesh to alter the Sovereign Will of God.

The scriptures illustrate how that God, according to His own Purpose and Grace, had chosen
His Church in Christ Eph. 1:4-5, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22,
before the foundation of the World. Christ's Death was exclusively for them 1 Pet. 1:2!

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

The Elect Sons of God will experience this Transformation:

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

~~~~~

beloved57

Absolutely, even idolatry, because it actually equates to man's worship of himself; having confidence in his own flesh to alter the Sovereign Will of God.

The scriptures illustrate how that God, according to His own Purpose and Grace, had chosen
His Church in Christ Eph. 1:4-5, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22,
before the foundation of the World. Christ's Death was exclusively for them 1 Pet. 1:2!

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

The Elect Sons of God will experience this Transformation:

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

~~~~~

Amen and Thanks for sharing!

beloved57

The Suffering of Christ followed by Glory !

The Suffering of Christ followed by Glory !

1 Pet 1:11

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Lk 24:46

Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Now what is this Glory that was to follow the Sufferings of Christ 1 Pet 1:11 ? Its the Salvation the Prophets inquired of and searched diligently for 1 Pet 1:10

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Its the Salvation Promised Israel Isa 45:17,25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

And this is an actualization of Salvation, and not a Salvation merely made possible, The Sufferings of Christ effects the making it real to the Glory of God ! It brings about Israels Trust in Christ to the Glory of God Eph 1:12

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ !

Praise of What Glory ? That Glory which was to follow the Sufferings of Christ 1 Pet 1:11 ! Christ's Glory to follow is the witnessing of the actual Salvation of those He died for, so it is written, He shall see His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin[His Sufferings], he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.[The Glory that follows]

And so ALL Israel shall be saved in the Lord Rom 11:26

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

beloved57

His Possessions before they believe !

His Possessions before they believe !

Those Christ died for are His Purchased Possessions even before they believe, while in a unregenerate, unconverted state of unbelief !

You see, those Christ died for are bought with a Price of His Blood Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1 Cor 6:20

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Pet 1:18-19

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

The word redeemed in Vs 18 means:

II.to redeem, liberate by payment of ransom

Now even though these words are addressed to them that Believe, Yet it was not their believing that caused them to be purchased, no, it doesn't take Faith in Christ to have been purchased with His Own Blood ! However they come to believe because they had already been purchased by His Blood ! They were a Valued Commodity/goods in the First Place, Thats why they worth Christ dying for ! They were the Goods that needed to be let go from the Strong man Lk 11:21-23

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Those Christ died for and redeemed are His Goods but they are under the control and siege of the devil by nature !

However Christ's Ransomed caused them to be divided away from his siege and control Isa 53:11-12

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

So we didnt believe in Christ in order to become His Purchased Possessions, but because we were His Purchased possessions and released from the control of the devil, because He paid the Price for our release or liberation !