Maxine Waters, Unamerican Disgrace

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I was just going to post this. I hope he ends up holding her in contempt of court and she pays a big penalty for her incitement of violence. The woman is insane.
She didn't "incite" violence. She advocated it.

It should be illegal to advocate violence. But there is nothing illegal about "inciting" violence, nor should there be. If someone is so emotionally fragile that they become violent because they heard someone's speech, that's on them not the speaker. The speaker should not have their first amendment right of freedom of speech taken away from them just because there are a few snowflakes in the audience.

The left has deceptively snuck the word "incite" into our daily vocabulary as a sleazy tactic to censor conservatives. I hate seeing conservatives pick up the left's flags and march with them.

Gary K

Banned
She didn't "incite" violence. She advocated it.

It should be illegal to advocate violence. But there is nothing illegal about "inciting" violence, nor should there be. If someone is so emotionally fragile that they become violent because they heard someone's speech, that's on them not the speaker. The speaker should not have their first amendment right of freedom of speech taken away from them just because there are a few snowflakes in the audience.

The left has deceptively snuck the word "incite" into our daily vocabulary as a sleazy tactic to censor conservatives. I hate seeing conservatives pick up the left's flags and march with them.
I'll agree with this at least partially as the dictionary definitions basically mean the same thing.

WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) (wn)
incite
v 1: give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice
my career" [syn: motivate, actuate, propel, move,
prompt, incite]
2: provoke or stir up; "incite a riot"; "set off great unrest
among the people" [syn: incite, instigate, set off,
stir up]
3: urge on; cause to act; "The other children egged the boy on,
but he did not want to throw the stone through the window"
[syn: prod, incite, egg on]

Maxine definitely did the above.

She also did the following.

WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) (wn)
advocate
n 1: a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea [syn:
advocate, advocator, proponent, exponent]
2: a lawyer who pleads cases in court [syn: advocate,
counsel, counselor, counsellor, counselor-at-law,
pleader]
v 1: push for something; "The travel agent recommended strongly
that we not travel on Thanksgiving Day" [syn: recommend,
urge, advocate]
2: speak, plead, or argue in favor of; "The doctor advocated a
smoking ban in the entire house" [syn: preach, advocate]
I find it hard to say she didn't do both, but the argument is harder to make for advocate because of it's precise definition and association with the legal profession.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Diamond and Silk say Maxine Waters and other Democrats are "using racism, discrimination and prejudice and all of this other vile stuff in order to keep their vision going."