MATTHEW 21:43 A FOOLISH NATION

DougE

Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? Genesis 18:18

Israel is the nation; the Gentiles are the nations.

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Exodus 19:6

Israel was to be a holy nation.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matthew 21:43

The kingdom would be taken from the nation Israel, and given to the holy nation of Israel that produced fruit.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Romans 9:6

Only the Israel of God, the holy nation, will inherit the kingdom. Only the holy nation is Israel.

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. Deuteronomy 32:21

Israel was to be provoked by a foolish nation which are NOT a people.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 1 Peter 2:9-10

Peter is talking to the Israel of God, a holy nation, which were not a people, but are now the people of God.

But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. Romans 10:19

The foolish, holy nation of Israel, the remnant.

clefty

Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? Genesis 18:18

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Exodus 19:6

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matthew 21:43

The kingdom would be taken from the nation Israel, and given to the holy nation of Israel that produced fruit.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Romans 9:6

Only the Israel of God, the holy nation, will inherit the kingdom. Only the holy nation is Israel.

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. Deuteronomy 32:21

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 1 Peter 2:9-10

Peter is talking to the Israel of God, a holy nation, which were not a people, but are now the people of God.

But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. Romans 10:19

Yup...

The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matthew 21:43

Bringing forth the fruits THEREOF...same fruit...not different of a different family...like with like...

NO DISTINCTION...NO wall seperating jew and goyim...His people...citizens of Israel...like it was when the church was in the wilderness...ONE LAW...jew and goyim alike...HE remains the way...only through Him...HIS WAY...His way the Way He did...love others AS He loved us...

clefty

Hello
So please clarify.....are you saying the foolish nation are the Gentiles?

No distinction...believing jews and believing goyim are IN HIM...His people...Obedient to Him His Way...His way...to the faith OF...having the faith OF Yahushua...not just in Him...

glorydaz

And that would be the Apostles and the Kingdom believers, right?

DougE

No distinction...believing jews and believing goyim are IN HIM...His people...Obedient to Him His Way...His way...to the faith OF...having the faith OF Yahushua...not just in Him...

You saying there is no distinction is true.....but, only by the revelations given to Paul, and only in the dispensation of grace.

clefty

You saying there is no distinction is true.....but, only by the revelations given to Paul, and only in the dispensation of grace.

Copy me as I copy Christ...NO DISTINCTION

Why the need for grace at all if rules were not dispensed to us?

clefty

Hello

Please clarify "Why the need for grace at all if rules were not dispensed to us?"
Do you mean to say we need grace to keep the law?

You already clear with “NO DISTINCTION” between jew and goyim that wall between them removed...both citizens of israel?

clefty

Hello
So please clarify.....are you saying the foolish nation are the Gentiles?

Foolish only because more did not say this:

Ruth 1:16 “But Ruth replied: “Do not urge me to leave you or to turn from following you. For wherever you go, I will go, and wherever you live, I will live; your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. 17Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD punish me, and ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me.”

Please note how total Ruth’s commitment was...no where is she saying she wishes to change the rules...or that they were changed...or claim that some were NOT dispensed to her...

Not the only gentile included in the genealogy of Yahushua...neat eh?

She desired NO SEPARATION between her and her adopted family...NO DISTINCTION...get it?

glorydaz

Hello? Did that help clarify?

Clarify what? That you don't have a clue what you're talking about?

Simply put....law and grace do not mix.
Which is why we must be delivered from the law.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

clefty

Clarify what? That you don't have a clue what you're talking about?

Simply put....law and grace do not mix.
Which is why we must be delivered from the law.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

That’s ironic...just like that post it wasn’t to you...well you and yours claim the law wasn’t even for you to start with...you raptured yourself from it...dividing the kingdom between those that do and those that free load...

glorydaz

That’s ironic...just like that post it wasn’t to you...well you and yours claim the law wasn’t even for you to start with...you raptured yourself from it...dividing the kingdom between those that do and those that free load...

Were you born in this country? Did you attend the public school system?

Perhaps you skipped school alot.

Just curious why you can't complete any kind of a comprehensible sentence. :popcorn:

clefty

Were you born in this country? Did you attend the public school system?

Perhaps you skipped school alot.

Just curious why you can't complete any kind of a comprehensible sentence. :popcorn:

When do people resort to personal attacks...or turn on the messenger?

If the Law was not for us we don’t need grace for not keeping it...

Angel's Girl

Romans 13:1-5 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

:popcorn: