Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary

RCLady

Mary’s Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/: This is a must-see new video. It covers many things people have not heard before. Among numerous other things, this video shows, with an extremely important new argument, how Mary’s sinlessness is actually proven by an epistle of St. Paul and the admissions of Protestants. Among the many issues covered are: Luke 1:28; Ephesians 1:6; the use, meaning and significance of kecharitomene [κεχαριτωμένη], echaritosen [ἐχαρίτωσεν], charito [χαριτῶ]; ‘full of grace’; amomous [ἀμώμους]; preservation from sin; Redemption; grace; the meaning and effects of original sin; concupiscence (the ‘fomes peccati’); Old Testament justification; Adam and Eve; regeneration; the teaching of Trent; Mary as the New Eve; Mary as ‘the woman’ of Genesis 3:15; Mary as the New Ark; episkiazo [ἐπισκιάζω]; Mary’s name; the vocative case; the ‘seed of the woman’; ploutos [πλοῦτος]; and much more. This video also contains sections that refute the objections most commonly advanced against Mary’s Immaculate Conception and sinlessness: e.g. from 1 John 1:8 and Romans. This video is a must-see for anyone interested in Christianity, the Catholic faith, Catholic apologetics, salvation, the Bible, the teaching of the New Testament, and the truth.

Robert Pate

Banned

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/: This is a must-see new video. It covers many things people have not heard before. Among numerous other things, this video shows, with an extremely important new argument, how Mary’s sinlessness is actually proven by an epistle of St. Paul and the admissions of Protestants. Among the many issues covered are: Luke 1:28; Ephesians 1:6; the use, meaning and significance of kecharitomene [κεχαριτωμένη], echaritosen [ἐχαρίτωσεν], charito [χαριτῶ]; ‘full of grace’; amomous [ἀμώμους]; preservation from sin; Redemption; grace; the meaning and effects of original sin; concupiscence (the ‘fomes peccati’); Old Testament justification; Adam and Eve; regeneration; the teaching of Trent; Mary as the New Eve; Mary as ‘the woman’ of Genesis 3:15; Mary as the New Ark; episkiazo [ἐπισκιάζω]; Mary’s name; the vocative case; the ‘seed of the woman’; ploutos [πλοῦτος]; and much more. This video also contains sections that refute the objections most commonly advanced against Mary’s Immaculate Conception and sinlessness: e.g. from 1 John 1:8 and Romans. This video is a must-see for anyone interested in Christianity, the Catholic faith, Catholic apologetics, salvation, the Bible, the teaching of the New Testament, and the truth.

Mary was NOT sinless. That is a Catholic fairy tale.

Here is what the scripture says.

Mary said, "My soul does magnify the Lord and my Spirit rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR" Luke 1:46, 47.

Mary was confessing that she needed a savior just like everybody else.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
According to Paul of all humans only Jesus Christ has attained immortality at this time. (see 1 Timothy 6:16)

Zeke

The only way she could have been without mortal sin was in the representation of the Mother of the new covenant/promise Galatians 4:26 which is a spiritual/Divine Conscience one which is a change of mind/repent Galatians 4:28, which she did represent like Sarah yet both are dramatized in the allegory of flesh and blood and fed to the masses as historic fact by the Roman Priest class who knew better, which is why they have all the Esoteric garb and cultural symbols connected with there temples made with hands.

vanityofvanitys

Mary was NOT sinless. That is a Catholic fairy tale.

Here is what the scripture says. Mary said, "My soul does magnify the Lord and my Spirit rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR" Luke 1:46, 47.

Mary was confessing that she needed a savior just like everybody else.

How greatly protestant obstinacy limits God to the words of the Bible and not the revelations that followed. And almost always because it reveals a Catholic teaching, one their own theology refuses to consider or accept. That includes the Scriptural body and blood of Jesus in the Eucharist, the sacrament of confession, the Biblical teaching of purgatory, and the special honor given to the Mother of God. As though Jesus could be born of a vessel with sin in it.

The miracles of Lourdes 1858 are truly well documented beyond doubt. Among what occurred there was the young Bernadette in one of her moments of ecstacy before the Virgin at the grotto after again asking the woman who she was by name was finally told by Mary “I am the Immaculate Conception.” Now when Bernadette told the crowd what she said they were mostly unknowing of its meaning. But the priest present was in shock. Because 4 years earlier the pope and the magisterium of the Catholic Church spoke in a rare declaration of infallible dogma that Mary was declared The Immaculate Conception --- born without sin and lived without sin. And now a young girl who could neither read nor write receiving miraculous visions of Mary was given these very exact words. As though God Himself was validating the Church’s dogma for all who may question it.

This could be argued and proven in far greater detail but I have no zeal for it. Yes, Mary needed a Savior, but it has been revealed in other great writings of saints and elsewhere how she was saved prior to her birth. I am not about to explain that further. Lourdes is all one needs.

http://www.catholicpilgrims.com/lourdes/bg_lourdes_conception.htm