Making peace... among the highest of our duties.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Aviv 19. It is night. It is evening.

"...and making peace, these are our highest duties."

How do you make peace?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Aviv 19. It is night. It is evening.

"...and making peace, these are our highest duties."

How do you make peace?
Jacob

Jesus is our peace.
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us [Jew & Gentile] - Ephesians 2:13-14

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is our peace.
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us [Jew & Gentile] - Ephesians 2:13-14

good

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He is our peace, who has broken down every wall. He is our peace. He is our peace. He is our peace, who has broken down every wall. He is our peace. He is our peace. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you. He is our peace, He is our peace. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you. He is our peace, He is our peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He is our peace, who has broken down every wall. He is our peace. He is our peace. He is our peace, who has broken down every wall. He is our peace. He is our peace. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you. He is our peace, He is our peace. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you. He is our peace, He is our peace.

Who and what is this song about?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ecclesiastes 3 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ecclesiastes 3 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Thank you. Welcome. Yours is a post on Theology Online and maybe more. Good Scripture and appropriate. If you were coming here to learn I hope that there is something you can take away from here with you. You are always welcome on this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said

John 14:27 KJV - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
no difference

no difference

Acts 15:9 KJV - And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Romans 3:22 KJV - Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 10:12 KJV - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
no distinction

no distinction

Acts 15:9 NKJV - "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Romans 10:12 NKJV - For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
male and female

male and female

Genesis 1:27 KJV - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 5:2 KJV - Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Matthew 19:4 KJV - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female,

Mark 10:6 KJV - But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Galatians 3:28 KJV - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
man and woman

man and woman

Genesis 2:22 KJV - And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Genesis 2:23 KJV - And Adam said, This [is] now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV - But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:7 KJV - For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1 Corinthians 11:8 KJV - For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1 Corinthians 11:9 KJV - Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 11:11 KJV - Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 11:12 KJV - For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 5:16 KJV - If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
husband wife

husband wife

Genesis 16:3 KJV - And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

1 Corinthians 7:4 KJV - The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

1 Corinthians 7:10 KJV - And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:

1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV - But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

1 Corinthians 7:14 KJV - For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

1 Corinthians 7:16 KJV - For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save [thy] husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save [thy] wife?

1 Corinthians 7:34 KJV - There is difference [also] between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please [her] husband.

1 Corinthians 7:39 KJV - The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:23 KJV - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Ephesians 5:33 KJV - Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife [see] that she reverence [her] husband.

1 Timothy 3:2 KJV - A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Titus 1:6 KJV - If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
husband

husband

husbands?

do you have any scripture on husbands or any scripture you would like to add?

there are scriptures about wives as well

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
there are scriptures about a man's wife and there are scriptures about wives in general