• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Mainstream Science

Avajs

That magnetic striping is more pronounced at the surface is a fact that if you didn't know it, you haven't looked into the topic. And you aren't the one that determines how much doubt about a narrative someone can have based on the facts. Thus, it's up to you to bring evidence that makes your point.

Show us your evidence for magnetic striping and sea floor spreading.
Well, sorry, since the "main stream science" accepts sea floor spreading and uses magnetic striping as one of the bits of evidence, I think I'll wait for you to provide the "facts or logical doubts". Maybe you are correct, but I've never seen any evidence to support your position.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, sorry, since the "main stream science" accepts sea floor spreading and uses magnetic striping as one of the bits of evidence,

Appeals to popularity are logical fallacies.

Don't use logical fallacies to prop up your position.

I think I'll wait for you to provide the "facts or logical doubts".

Reminder, the ball is in your court to provide evidence for your position, see post #39.

Maybe you are correct,

But you won't test it.... why?

but I've never seen any evidence to support your position.

Another fallacy: Appeal to incredulity.

Is all you have logical fallacies?

Avajs

Someone was a poser from the start...
Uh, no. Even you know what those scientists who actually are involved in the study of plate tectonics/sea floor spreading take as evidence for their theories. You are the one raising questions. You therefore must have studied the issue as well and have evidence to support your objection. Let's hear it.

Right Divider

Body part
Uh, no. Even you know what those scientists who actually are involved in the study of plate tectonics/sea floor spreading take as evidence for their theories.
SFS is NOT evidence... it is a bogus THEORY about the evidence.
The mid-Atlantic ridge is much more likely to be tension cracks. The evidence supports that far better than SFS.
You are the one raising questions.
What a concept!
You therefore must have studied the issue as well and have evidence to support your objection. Let's hear it.
Again, it is YOUR claim that SFS occurs. YOU made that claim and have YET to provide ANY support for it.

Watch some of Bryan Nickel's videos on YouTube. He gives some very good presentations of Dr. Walt Brown's HydroPlate Theory: