ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's really funny to me, is that Danoh and mysteryboy spend all their time telling each other there's something wrong with me.

:rotfl:

I guess it makes them feel better about their Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
He didn't much of an answer.

First off, he said the animal sacrifices after the cross were lawful. That's in direct contraction to Hebrews 10.

Secondly, he claimed there will be animal sacrifices in the future because he said Ezekiel's temple vision will take place literally.

That's pretty much all he said, and all his answers are very easily refuted with scripture.

Explain the animal sacrifices in Ezekiel, Isaiah, ......................you pathetic loser.

Go ahead. I, Hislston, others, have asked you, for years, little weakling punk, and all we get from you, weasel, is "Darby."

Explain them, once and for all, you pathetic excuse for a "man."

You won't, poser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now we got Little Johnny W joining Dahoh and mysterboy.

That makes 3 Darby followers who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

Danoh

More ad hominem from another Darby follower who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

(Acts 17:24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Classic Jerry Shugart rinse and repeat.

You have long left reality behind for...

The Tet Zone...a dimension of rinse and repeat nonsense...

1 - When replied to, you assert MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

2 - When ignored, you assert it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

3 - When ad homiened, you assert it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

Yours is the self-induced Night Gallery of...

James 1:8's "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

john w

Hall of Fame
(Ezk 45:17) It will be the duty of the prince to provide the burnt offerings, grain offerings and drink offerings at the festivals, the New Moons and the Sabbaths—at all the appointed festivals of Israel. He will provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the Israelites.

Many Darby followers like Tambora claim the future animal sacrifices will be for "memorial" purposes only.

However, that's not what is found in Ezekiel's vision.

Ezekiel's vision makes it clear there will be animal sacrifices for sin offerings and atonement.

Explain the animal sacrifices, depicted in Ezekial, Isiah.....you stuttering little punk.

Let me guess: I, little arms, no spine Craigie, since I do not understand the sacrifices, offerings, laid out in the bible, assert that what I cannot understand, due to that 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV/1 Corinthians 2:14 KJB problem of mine, I will not believe. Since I do not understand them, there are no sacrifices depicted in the bible, in the future, just as I do not understand the sacrifices, offerings, depicted in the book of Acts, post cross. Therefore, what I do not understand, I will not believe, and subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV), craftily, not believe, and will dismiss them, as I assert, satanically, that there are no sacrifices, offerings, post cross, and they should be deleted from the bible. My daddy, the devil, taught me that, way back in Genesis. Atheists uses the same approach in dismissing the concept of hell, Craigie's future residence. It's called humanism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You need to take a remedial course in Dispensationalism.

Dispensationalism teaches that the book of James is not for the BOC.

I on the other hand am not a Darby follower, and have no problem using the book of James for today.

Therefore, I can tell you the following verse applies to you:

(James 2:20) But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

ClimateSanity

More ad hominem from another Darby follower who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

(Acts 17:24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Is there some point you are making with the temple verse in Acts?

ClimateSanity

Classic Jerry Shugart rinse and repeat.

You have long left reality behind for...

The Tet Zone...a dimension of rinse and repeat nonsense...

1 - When replied to, you assert MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

2 - When ignored, you assert it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

3 - When ad homiened, you assert it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

Yours is the self-induced Night Gallery of...

What is the standard by which something is judged as refuted? Is it when you convinced yourself you have. It looks like the realm of those who claim to always be refuting this or that to be the realm of the self deluded.

john w

Hall of Fame
"You never ignore me, you spend countless hours babbling on and on about me personally instead of actually addressing the topic."-wining, effeminate little cry baby Craigie

Vs. "MADists are dumb."-actress Wimpy Craigie

You sniveling actress, hypocrite, and cry baby weasel:

"Do you spend time with your family?"-Don

Tellalie: No, I am obsessed with MAD, those meanie dispies, who hurt my feelings, years ago, resulting in my losing my spine. and now I spend 16 hours/day, on TOL, letting others pervert the gospel of Christ, as I do, as long as they are anti-dispie.

Danoh

You need to take a remedial course in Dispensationalism.

Dispensationalism teaches that the book of James is not for the BOC.

I on the other hand am not a Darby follower, and have no problem using the book of James for today.

Therefore, I can tell you the following verse applies to you:

(James 2:20) But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Nice attempt at baiting one into a debate so you can engage one of the other two of your "three pronged" rinse and repeat strife formula :chuckle: