Made A cartoon about " what serveth the law ? " got to episode 4 tell me what you think.

Hilltrot

Your production is very poor. Start with speaking into the camera and letting people see you. Even if you are a 14-year-old kid, you will get more views. In fact, if you are young, you are more likely to get more views.

You need to script what you are saying first. Organize your thoughts. Speak naturally.

You might get a cult following due to how bad the production is. Most people will shut it off as soon as the really bad music is played. Some might be intrigued by the really bad music.

I'm not doing this to hurt you. I'm doing this to because you came to the forum and asked for opinions.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
it's so easy to judge and I don't know you Hilltrot I reccomend you try making cartoons and understand it's hard I have over 400 views in A month. I have other channels i'm not 14 yrs old my voice is older than that. it took me months.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
I suffer A lot you say it but people have understand the message and i'm happy, believe me I know more than that. i'm 20 years christian and i'm above 30yrs.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
So believe me I feel satisfaction but wait until I finish and you will see the whole message is important.