logos_x's SPOTD 5-7-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

logos_x

SPOTD 42ndgen!

42ndgen said:
Aimiel has said:
What makes you think that happens 'in the end'? It happens at judgement. That will be (for believers) the beginning. That is why our death is precious to The Lord. We are beginning our eternity with Him.

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Isa 45:18-24 KJVR For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. (19) I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. (20) Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. (21) Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. (22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. (24) Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

A God who cannot save ALL the ends of the earth is an idol made from the wood of your imagination. God has sworn by Himself therefore making it His immutable council of God, and nothing that we do can stop it from coming to pass because He swore to bring it to pass. That every (that is all) Knees will bow and every (that is all) tongues will swear - that is to speak it seven times which is a covenant swear that In Him they have righteousness and strength.There are several points that need to be said

1. The whole context is about saving all men.
2. All men will swear and bow their knees and swear that In Him they have righteousness and strength.
3. God has put His greatest guarentee on this fact, and His own name is on the line. Either He saves all or He is a liar. There can be no other conclusion that can be reached. Heb 6:13-20
4. every one will be in Him and have righteousness and strength.
5. Without obedience to what God has spoken there can be no righteousness

In the New testament Paul quotes it this way. .
Phi 2:10-11 KJVR That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; (11) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Now the word to in the greek is actually the word ice and means into. So saying that Jesus Christ is Lord does not bring honor to God if it is a forced confession but it does brings us into the Glory of the Father. John 17:5,20-22. No man can confess Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Ghost. I Cor 12:3

So everyone will be in Him.
Everyone will have strength in Him
Everyone will have righteousness in Him.
Everyone that confesses Jesus Christ is Lord through the Holy Ghost.
Everyone that confesses Jesus Christ is Lord will be brought into the Glory of the Father.

Paul even went so far as to say that everyone that confesses Jesus Christ is Lord will be saved.

Rom 10:9-13 KJVR That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (11) For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. (13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

:BRAVO:

HERE

From this thread

Last edited:

logos_x

In each dispensation, God has a definite and different immediate purpose, all working toward the ultimate purpose of ridding the universe of all rebellion, so that all free moral agents will be willingly and eternlly subject to God, Christ, and the Holy Ghost, as originally planned, with God all in all forever. --Finis Dake, "Notes on Genesis" in Dake's Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.