Living Water of Life

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Living Water of Life.
Yahwah is the source of life immortal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 2:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 17:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Lord, you are the hope of Israel; all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahwah, the spring of living water.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 21:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 22:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the messenger showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 22:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 14:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Psalm 135:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Praise be to Yahwah from Zion, to Him who dwells in Jerusalem. Praise Yahwah.
After Yahwah has made all things new He will dwell in Jerusalem.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Yahshua answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 7:38[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 7:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”[/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yahwah is the source of life immortal.

"Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him." (John 17:1-2)

So you are saying the Son is Yahwah, the source of eternal life?

CherubRam

"Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him." (John 17:1-2)

So you are saying the Son is Yahwah, the source of eternal life?
Scriptures make it clear that it is Yahwah who gives eternal life. Christ gives eternal life by leading people to the Father.

John 17:3
3 It is eternal life that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Scriptures make it clear that it is Yahwah who gives eternal life. Christ gives eternal life by leading people to the Father.

John 17:3
3 It is eternal life that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

It is the father who draws people to Christ.

glorydaz

You are both thinking of the Father and Jesus as entities, not one God. This is why you are confused. It would be best for you to be motivated more by faith than by rational. Either that, or learn to think on a higher level.

:thumb:

CherubRam

You are both thinking of the Father and Jesus as entities, not one God. This is why you are confused. It would be best for you to be motivated more by faith than by rational. Either that, or learn to think on a higher level.

Trinitarianism is something that you accept by faith, and not facts.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I was brought up on the Trinitarian doctrine. All of the Trinitarian proof texts are faulty.

It seems you left the flock. You needed more a sense of personal authority, but you should have remained in the flock seeking a higher understanding of God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you are wrong; it is Biblical. If you care about salvation, you need to pull in your ego and find a good Christian minister.

"This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:11-12)

Are you saying the chief cornerstone is the holy Spirit?

If so you are correct.