Living Life in the Power of the Holy Spirit

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't answer the question. If you say that Cain did it, it means that Cain has a free will. If you say that God did it, then that means that God is a murderer.

Since the spirit in humans comes from God, it is his spirit and he is free to retrieve it at any time. It is not murder for him to retrieve what belongs to him.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't show me one scripture that says man has a freewill!

Freewill can be summed up in one word, sin. God does not cause anyone to sin.

Genesis 4:6-7 So YHVH said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”

beloved57

Freewill can be summed up in one word, sin. God does not cause anyone to sin.

Genesis 4:6-7 So YHVH said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”
Show me the scripture that says man has a freewill! One word that!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture reads Heb 11:17

17*By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

Wow you getting desperate and more treacherous!

You are determined to believe the lies of a heretic and go to hell.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me the scripture that says man has a freewill! One word that!

Sin.

People sin but God doesn't. People sin because they choose to do so, and then God holds them accountable for what they say and do.

Don't blame God if you sin, it won't fly and you will die.

beloved57

Sin.

People sin but God doesn't. People sin because they choose to do so, and then God holds them accountable for what they say and do.

Don't blame God if you sin, it won't fly and you will die.
Where is the scripture that says man has a freewill?

God's Truth

The Christian life is the results of the Holy Spirit.

"For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them" Ephesians 2:10.

Whatever comes out of the Christians life is of God and is a natural occurrence. There is nothing to boast about if it is of God. Since I became a Christian I am doing things that I never thought about doing before I was saved. Sometimes I am surprised at what I do, but I know that it is of the Holy Spirit who is my teacher and my guide, John 15:26.

You can only live through the Spirit by obeying Jesus' Spiritual words.

The Spirit can only live through you by obeying Jesus' Spiritual words.

There is no other way and not other meaning.

Robert Pate

Banned
You can only live through the Spirit by obeying Jesus' Spiritual words.

The Spirit can only live through you by obeying Jesus' Spiritual words.

There is no other way and not other meaning.

You are in complete denial of the teachings of Paul.

Paul said that you are corrupt, 1 Corinthians 15:50-55.

God's Truth

You are in complete denial of the teachings of Paul.

Paul said that you are corrupt, 1 Corinthians 15:50-55.

Paul doesn't tell people they are corrupt for obeying Jesus.

Where do you get such falseness?

This is what Paul says:

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

How about that? Paul teaches to obey, just like I preach.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul doesn't tell people they are corrupt for obeying Jesus.

Where do you get such falseness?

This is what Paul says:

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

How about that? Paul teaches to obey, just like I preach.

Paul was not a holiness teacher.

Paul taught that we were to live holy lives for the sake of the Gospel. We are called to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
What you just said makes no sense. Try harder and then come back with a better reply.

You can't figure out how we can be sinners and be saved.

Paul said that, "But to him that does no works (or obedience) but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Did you get that? Faith counts for righteousness, not works or obedience.

You have a lot of problems with the scriptures.

God's Truth

You can't figure out how we can be sinners and be saved.

Paul said that, "But to him that does no works (or obedience) but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Did you get that? Faith counts for righteousness, not works or obedience.

You have a lot of problems with the scriptures.

You are badly mistaken, for I know exactly how sinners can be saved.

Haven't you been listening?