Liberals Sign Petition to Ban Talking About Politics & Religion in Public

MarcATL

The only way the common man votes for liberals is if they are uneducated on the subjects and issues. This is why Jefferson could quintuple his liberal censorship threads if he wanted. They cannot let people know they want the people to suffer because it is fair.
So why is there only one party that is interested and invested in discouraging many in society from voting?

I'll answer the question. It's because of the simple fact that more people vote, the more likely that the Democrats will win. And conversely, the less people vote, the more likely that Republicans will win.

Iths tho thimple.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I've seen this guy's videos on youtube a number of times . He's actually a right-winger who pulls pranks like this to try to prove
how ignorant and gullible people are . These people aren't necessarily even liberal democrats .
If you think this guy is typical of liberals and liberalism , you have been completely hoodwinked !

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So why is there only one party that is interested and invested in discouraging many in society from voting?

I'll answer the question. It's because of the simple fact that more people vote, the more likely that the Democrats will win. And conversely, the less people vote, the more likely that Republicans will win.

Iths tho thimple.

That a lisp gene you have going on there?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Iths tho thimple.

People like this shouldnt be voting.

Politics quiz

rexlunae

Liberals Sign Petition to Ban Talking About Politics & Religion in Public

"We're just trying to mute people's political and religious speech"

I am completely blown away here. No wonder so many are caving these days to threats to not say anything about Christ in the public square, school or courthouse.

They actually believe people have no right to it- or shouldnt have them.

What makes you think these people are "liberals"? Why do you share this garbage?

glorydaz

You mean women can vote?! :noway: Kidding :chuckle:

Now that is just outrageous! :plain:

Oh sure...we can vote, but they don't count women's votes the same as they do men's. So far, none of the guys I've voted for have won. :noid:

Oops, I take that back. I did vote for George Bush the second time, but they didn't count my vote until the election had already been called. DE scrimination....

Greg Jennings

Like YouTube videos?

Incidentally, the guy making these videos is Mark Dice, a conspiracy theorist. Try reading his website and then taking him seriously thereafter, I dare you.
http://www.markdice.com/

And incidentally, he operates in San Diego, one of the most conservative parts of the state of California.

I looked at the site and you couldn't be more right. It says he was featured on Ancient Aliens. That pretty much takes away any credibility he ever had

http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/mobile/30937.jpg

Last edited: