Liberal Canada now poses greatest Muslim Threat to the USA

Nazaroo

Canada's insane 'open door' immigration policy being forced upon Canadians,
is this:

To import 1,000 Muslims per DAY as 'Syrian Refugees', before any political opposition
can stop them.

We've already exposed WHY in the form of Saudi Bribes in another thread:

There is in fact NO WAY of vetting or checking out these immigrants,
and the government has no means or plans to properly screen any of them.
Its a job that is openly admitted to be impossible.

The bulk of the "Syrian Immigrants" aren't even from Syria.
The majority are from other countries, such as Morocco, Lybia, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan,
Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Polls of these Muslim immigrants show that between 7% and 15% of them actually
support ISIS, and hate the USA.

That would mean that between 70 and 150 Muslim terrorists or supporters
will be flown into Canada PER DAY.

Ironically, it is likely that they will not spend most of their effort, money and energy
pulling off Terrorist attacks in Canada, although they certainly will do some attacks there.

But the bulk of their hatred, concentration and terrorist efforts will be toward the USA:

If something isn't done to stop Canada
importing thousands of terrorists,
they will use Canada as a Base of Operations
to attack the United States:

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=17174

US officials warn: Canada’s Syrian refugee plan puts the US at risk

Posted by: Ilana Shneider
December 20, 2015

American lawmakers and immigration experts are sounding an alarm about the Liberal Party’s plan to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees by February, 2016.

During the fall’s election campaign, then Prime Minister Harper promised that if re-elected, the Conservative government would admit 10,000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees over four years. The Liberals campaigned on the promise to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by December 31, 2015, or roughly 10 weeks after winning the election on October 19, 2015.
On December 18 Fox News reported that U.S. officials voiced their concerns about Canada’s inability to properly screen 25,000 refugees, 10,000 of whom will be airlifted to Canada by December 31, 2015, with the remaining 15,000 to be resettled by February, 2016.
Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee said: “There is a concern with this large volume in such a short period of time that adequate vetting may not be occurring. It is an obvious concern that without robust vetting by Canada, these individuals could represent a threat to America given our porous border.”
Trudeau’s plan isn’t sitting well with some experts who wonder if the Liberal government is downplaying the risks associated with letting in thousands of refugees from war-torn Syria.
Marguerite Telford from the Center for Immigration Studies (a non-profit research organization that advocates immigration reduction in the United States said: “The majority of these refugees, all receiving permanent residence, will settle in Toronto and Montreal – cities in close proximity to the U.S. border. How many will join terrorist sleeper cells, which we are told exist in all 50 states?”
On November 30, 2015, Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) released a 100 page report on the state of America’s borders which concludes that a terrorist trying to cross the border into the U.S. would be able to enter the country much more easily from Canada than Mexico, and argues that Canada represents a substantial vulnerability because it provides immigrant visas to individuals who pose a significant threat.
The report also includes testimony from experts who caution that if someone with questionable intentions gets into Canada, they will be able to enter the United States with relative ease.
The Liberal government’s ability to effectively screen 25,000 refugees in a matter of weeks has also been questioned by Canadian immigration experts. Guidy Mamann, a Toronto-based Immigration lawyer, warned that accepting 25,000 refugees and landing them in Canada in such a short period of time is a “very, very tall order”. According to Mamann, who has been practicing immigration law for over 30 years, “something is going to have to be missed in order to do what Trudeau said he is going to do.”
An additional concern relates to the fact that some Syrians selected for resettlement in Canada come from refugee camps in Lebanon, which Minister of Immigration John McCallum visited on Friday, December 18 in order to personally oversee the implementation of the rushed resettlement. In September, Lebanese education minister Elias Bousaab, warned the British Prime Minister David Cameron about the increasing influence of ISIS inside the Syrian refugee camps in Lebanon. The Lebanese Minister told Cameron that ISIS operates in the refugee camps radicalizing the children before trafficking them to Western countries. He estimated that that two in every 100 Syrian migrants who are resettled in the West are ISIS-radicalized persons.

Nazaroo

Trudeau Pledges to bring 150 ISIS Terrorists per DAY into Canada
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114274

15% of "Syrian Refugees" Support ISIS!
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114251

Reject Syrian immigrants until we have a safe system in place
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114599

Now 35 terrorists training camps in US--up from 22
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108993

Will Canada be Lost to the Muslim Hoards?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108666

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
You're assuming that these refugees are dangerous Muslim fanatics, which is highly unlikely . In fact, they are fleeing for their lives .
They're the VICTIMS of fanatical Muslims, not Muslim fanatics .

Nazaroo

You're assuming that these refugees are dangerous Muslim fanatics, which is highly unlikely . In fact, they are fleeing for their lives .

No. I'm assuming that some small but significant percentage of these 'refugees'
are in fact terrorists and/or supporters, as polls of their own opinions indicate.

Most of the 2 million migrants aren't Syrians, they're Moroccans, Lybians, Egyptians,
Lebanese, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Turks and Kurds.

Most of the 2 million migrants are not 'victims' of fanatical Muslims.
The fact is, there are several large groups of warring Muslims, and every variation,
every side, every country, and every version of Islam has many fanatics.

Most of the 2 million migrants are middle class or working class people who
are not fleeing impossible conditions in camps or warzones,
but are looking for an economic advantage by moving from Turkey and Eastern block countries into the E.U.

Just take a look at the 'victims' in this picture:

Do you think they are 'Western stooges' paid by the K.K.K.
to stir up racism?

Spoiler

muslim-immig.png

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The New Colossus

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame (refers to New York City and Brooklyn).

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- a poem by Emma Lazarus engravened on the pedestal of The Statute of Liberty Lazarus
Obviously ""Nazaroo" and his fellow conservatives don't believe in "American values"
- so the Canadians are doing it for them!

Nazaroo

Finance Twitter:
The Terrorism Timebomb Nobody Talks About – CANADA

http://www.financetwitter.com/2015/12/the-terrorism-timebomb-nobody-talks-about-canada.html

Obama talks about expanding background checks without causing delays to his favourite program of importing refugees on an industrial scale. President wannabe Donald Trump talks about building the Great Wall of Mexico, as well as banning Muslims, temporary, from entering the country. But could there be a timebomb nobody cares or talks about?

Pakistani Tashfeen Malik took classes on the Quran for about a year until May 2014 at Al-Huda International School, 2-months before she moved to the U.S. and married a Pakistani-American man, Syed Rizwan Farook. Al-Huda was founded in 1994 in Islamabad by a Pakistani woman, Farhat Hashmi, and now has branches around the world, including in the U.S. and Canada.

Could Al-Huda, the religious school for women, produce radical Islamist mentality the same way Tashfeen Malik had been transformed?

A branch in Toronto temporarily closed this week when CBC News reported that several young Canadian women who studied there tried to join Islamic State (IS) extremists in Syria.

If Saudi-funded Al-Huda is one of many sources that radicalize women, then America may be looking at the wrong place in its fight against jihadists. We’re talking about the world’s longest undefended border, the Canada-U.S. border. While the attention was on the Ontario branch of Al-Huda Elementary School, radical mosques are mushrooming in the country.

Such mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal. Even the Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, but defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism instead.

Trudeau administration may be too naive to realize it but he could be welcoming tons of Farook-Malik timebomb” as he warmly greeting the first of an estimated 25,000 Syrian refugees arriving between now and March 2016.

So far, Canadian immigration officials said not a single applicant has been “rejected” yet.

“The Islamic State has repeatedly named Canada as a target; dozens of Canadian Muslims have gone to Syria to become terrorists. And yet Canada is rushing refugees through, far in excess of our capacity to properly vet them. We simply don’t have sufficient intelligence personnel, let alone those who function in Arabic.” – right-wing activist and lawyer Ezra Levant said.

Canada is indeed extremely vulnerable to extremism and terrorism due to its smaller population as compared to United States. One may argue that multiculturalism is the only shield protecting Canada from terror attacks. But thanks to Saudi Arabia’s free flow of petrodollars, Pakistanis wearing the burqas and the Arab clothes are a common sight due to radicalization.

Here’s the problem – Canadians of Pakistani origin, for example, are forbidden from singing the Canadian national anthem because it’s “haram”. Turns out, mosques were giving sermons against loyalty to Canada. There are areas of the country starting to resemble tribal homelands, as if they’re building their own “Little Pakistan”, and soon, perhaps “Little Syria”.

Expect DOZENS MORE 'families' like these:

Tashfeen-Malik-and-Syed-Rizwan-Farook-Separate-Photo.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.

31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.

32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.

33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.

34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.

35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise."

Perhaps "Nazaroo" and his conservative friends should take the time to reread "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" - and stop acting like the "priest" and the "Levite!"

Is "Nazaroo" arguing that these Syrian refugees are not our "neighbors?"

OCTOBER23

I AM CANADIAN

AND SO IS EVERYONE THAT COMES HERE

AND THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE THEM CANADIAN SLAVES

AND THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WILL WORK THEM TILL THEY DROP ,

Nazaroo

Perhaps "Nazaroo" and his conservative friends should take the time to reread "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" - and stop acting like the "priest" and the "Levite!"

Is "Nazaroo" arguing that these Syrian refugees are not our "neighbors?"

d0ee6fa18654a44911f59fdd6a28aed0.jpg

wolf-sheeps-clothing.jpg

wolfsheeptroublemaker.jpg

journey

Importing people who want to kill you is insane. We already know that there is no way to properly check them for terrorist intents. The cost will be MUCH more than just dollars. Tell liberals that it's raining. Ten minutes later they'll be asking someone why they're getting wet.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's very likely that there are many victims. The problem is ... no one can truly know who the victims are.

Do you really want to pretend that people don't have good reason to fear terrorism from a group that has such a high incidence of committing terrorist attacks?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Canada's insane 'open door' immigration policy being forced upon Canadians,
is this:

To import 1,000 Muslims per DAY as 'Syrian Refugees', before any political opposition
can stop them.

We've already exposed WHY in the form of Saudi Bribes in another thread:

There is in fact NO WAY of vetting or checking out these immigrants,
and the government has no means or plans to properly screen any of them.
Its a job that is openly admitted to be impossible.

The bulk of the "Syrian Immigrants" aren't even from Syria.
The majority are from other countries, such as Morocco, Lybia, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan,
Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Polls of these Muslim immigrants show that between 7% and 15% of them actually
support ISIS, and hate the USA.

That would mean that between 70 and 150 Muslim terrorists or supporters
will be flown into Canada PER DAY.

Ironically, it is likely that they will not spend most of their effort, money and energy
pulling off Terrorist attacks in Canada, although they certainly will do some attacks there.

But the bulk of their hatred, concentration and terrorist efforts will be toward the USA:
The Greatest Gift (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
"Nazaroo" and his conservative friends have missed the whole Christian message - all these protestations to protect America from terrorists count for nothing if we fail to demonstrate charity for our "neighbors!"

LoneStar

"Nazaroo" and his conservative friends have missed the whole Christian message - all these protestations to protect America from terrorists count for nothing if we fail to demonstrate charity for our "neighbors!"
They will see your charity and raise you a beheading, or a rape, or a burning.

This Charming Manc

I didn't know the Americans were that scared. This is what you have army's and security services for.

You have a choice protect and support the millions of refugees many of which are women and children, and trust you law enforcement to deal with the terrorists.

Or leave them to rot where they are and walk on by because you are scared.

It is time for America to decide whether its yellow or not really.

It's very likely that there are many victims. The problem is ... no one can truly know who the victims are.

Do you really want to pretend that people don't have good reason to fear terrorism from a group that has such a high incidence of committing terrorist attacks?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I didn't know the Americans were that scared. This is what you have army's and security services for.

You have a choice protect and support the millions of refugees ....

we're already supporting a huuuge population of undocumented hispanic "refugees", along with a huge annual influx of legal immigration

and at least the latinos come from primarily catholic backgrounds

why would we want to take on mooslims?

you guys are a lot closer - why don't you brits stop cowering in fear and take on more moosies?

America:
Spoiler
Immigration-by-Decade-USA.jpg

cowardly Britain:
Spoiler
_71397926_uk_migration2_624gr.gif

:mock:cowardly UK

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

You have a choice protect and support the millions of refugees many of which are women and children, and trust you law enforcement to deal with the terrorists.

:plain: I didn't know that I was either....TBH I'm not worried at all. I have absolutely no doubt that we already have Jihadist's running around here and there. If(<----Mighty big "if") there are more among these refugees I doubt it will make much difference.

Either way: TLDR...IMHO it's not worth compromising our principals over. :nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Right ... because the Army Base is right outside every individual's home ...

BTW, you seem to have conveniently forgotten that you are one of those who wishes to take away the best means for law abiding citizens to protect themselves.

No ... that is your job.

Protecting my family and self is my first obligation. However, since you are willing to blither on about your fairness and bravery, feel free to open up your own home

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

We're just fine letting all the refugees flow into your area :) :devil: